Models Get Sued

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by PoundTheRock, May 11, 2019.

1. JSOP

JSOP

"It’s the first-known instance of humans going to court over investment losses triggered by autonomous machines..."

No correction: This is not the instance of humans going to court over investment losses triggered by autonomous machines. No, this is an instance of humans going to court over investment losses caused by unscrupulous and irresponsible salespeople. This is not the first instance.

soulfire likes this.
  2. Maverick1

Maverick1

Just like "computerized trading system" got people excited in the 60s and 70s, now it's "Artificial Intelligence" and "Quantamentals".... Good luck with that folks, gooooooood luck

Stockolio likes this.
  3. All funds that I come across have the disclaimer "investment carries risk. We cannot guarantee profits and losses are possible". Therefore, no funds can be sued for losing money because all of them warn about losing money before clients sign up.

4. ETJ

ETJ

5. RedDuke

RedDuke

Very true, but it still does not means clients can’t not sue. They will most likely not win, and enrich lawyers from both sides, but they can certainly sue.

6. padutrader

padutrader

tell me how do i become lawyer.....in 24 hours

i think that is better than trading

athlonmank8 likes this.
  7. Most people prefer to make money and be happy about it. Making money when people fight with each other is an evil way to make money. If you really do become a successful lawyer, you may regret it. LOL.

8. MrMuppet

MrMuppet

Honestly, when I read the headline I was hoping that someone hauled one of the Kardashians to court

PoundTheRock likes this.
  9. zdreg

zdreg

The legal profession is looking forward to you joining their highly esteemed profession.

#10     May 13, 2019