Modafini

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by stephencrowley, Apr 6, 2006.

1. lwlee

lwlee

If anyone has doubts about Barry Bonds, the book pretty much put those doubts to rest.

Any athlete that suddenly becomes otherworldly when they were not before, should be suspect. One such athlete comes to mind, Lance Armstrong. He has never tested positive but there has been some accusations.

#31     Apr 28, 2006
  2. I am totally aware of that. I only used the M1T itself for 2 weeks and gained 8 lbs. I was too scared to cintinue it any longer.

The other stuff like 1T and 1AD and 4AD I used longer about 6 weeks with good results, but from what I understand not nearlly as toxic and of course the gains were not nearlly as dramatic.

I still have 2 bottles of M1T but don't plan on ever using it Or ever selling it so I'll make that clear.

#32     Apr 28, 2006
  3. Good to hear. BTW, M1T is illegal. I wouldn't write to a public board about possessing the stuff. Ironically, the other three you mention are also illegal.

Oddly, the norbolethone derivative mentioned in the book[haven't read it] is currently legal and is produced by a variety of underground chemists.

#33     Apr 28, 2006
  4. Good Point

Time to clean out old supplements anyway.

Thanks

#34     Apr 28, 2006
  5. maxpi

maxpi

I take a little growth hormone enhancer with bovine growth hormone in it after a workout. I recover a lot faster and feel good the next day. I'm emulating nature, we get growth hormone at night after a good workout, especially if we are teenagers. I only take it after a workout and late in the day. I'm hoping that emulating nature like that will mitigate side effects. So far so good, one year into the plan and I keep getting a little stronger over time.

#35     Apr 28, 2006

6. No offense Max, but put down the Jim Jones koolaid. GH "enhancers" are complete snake oil. Feel free to post the concotion here, I'd love to see it. Are you taking natural BGH or rBGH? Are you a cow?

#36     Apr 28, 2006
  7. Have you read: The Singularity is Near

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0670033847/ref=pd_bxgy_text_b/002-3578569-9605639?_encoding=UTF8

one of the few books that ever blew my fucking mind. I couldn't put it down for almost a week. Its gonna be a fun century.

:p:cool:

#37     Apr 28, 2006
  8. #38     Apr 28, 2006
  9. hcour

hcour Guest

Any of you guys ever try Salvia D? It's basically a legal hallucinogen (though it may be illegal one of these days). It makes LSD look like Tylenol. But you can also take it in very small amounts and easily reach profound levels of relaxation. If you try it, research it first. It is very, very powerful. Be careful or you'll find yourself on the planet Zorgon discussing the meaning of life w/a 20 ft squirrel wearing a tuxedo. I ain't kidding. This is wicked, wicked stuff.

H

#39     Apr 28, 2006
  10. Salvia Divinorum and Kratom are very similar and very potent hallucinogens

#40     Apr 28, 2006