Modafini

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by stephencrowley, Apr 6, 2006.

1. Donkell

Donkell

Modafini (sp) and provigil are the same thing.

Also it requires a prescription and the cost is normally around $3.00 a pill .

I use it but not to enhance trading although it may be unknowingly helping me.

don

#21     Apr 14, 2006
  2. Any nootropic formulation is incomplete without Piracetam. The MoA is increased membrane fluidity, ATP production, neurotransmission and gluconeogenesis.

#22     Apr 14, 2006
  3. Aniracetam is an analogue of Piracetam.

They have the same effect

Runningbear

#23     Apr 28, 2006
  4. lwlee

lwlee

I take modafini with a cocktail of EPO and norbolethone.

Yeah baby, crushing the ball in my softball league. No one gonna kick sand in my face ever again.

#24     Apr 28, 2006
  5. #25     Apr 28, 2006

6. No, they really don't. Aniracetam is far more specific and potent.

#26     Apr 28, 2006

7. Is that a "juice" cocktail. I used to you some prohormone products like 1-t and M1T and put on 10lbs in 6 weeks and kept all of it.

Too bad GNC does'nt sell them anymore.

#27     Apr 28, 2006
  8. lwlee

lwlee

lol. I was just kidding. Currently reading Game of Shadows. It talked about this stuff. The latest generation of steriods can make above average athletes into elite athletes. The book especially pointed out the effects it had on sprinters eg Marion Jones, Tim Montgomery and lesser known runners such as Dwain Chambers and Kelli White.

#28     Apr 28, 2006
  9. I'll bet, I never touched anything illegal but even some of the crap you used to be able to get at GNC. was amazing. I rember I used to use GHB to help me sleep. This was of course before all the hype and all. Good thing I didn't end up killing myself on it.

Supplement companies are much more aware now and regulation much tougher, but for a few years there was some really good products available over the counter.

#29     Apr 28, 2006

10. Sure, take M1T and turn your liver into pate. Smart move. M1T is nearly as potent as methyltrienolone.

#30     Apr 28, 2006