Mocking Jesus on Israeli Zionist TV - öìéáú éùå - The Crucifixion of Yeshu

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by sameeh55, Apr 25, 2011.

1. how often do you tell your best friends that they are going to burn in hell forever?

#31     Apr 26, 2011
  2. jem

jem

you would have far more credibility if you did not spin to the point of bullshit.

#32     Apr 26, 2011
  3. i never said christians hate jews. they mostly ridicule them because they dont believe jezus was devine. but they need the jews to fulfill the "jesus will return" myth so they tolerate them.

its funny really. christians use the bible as their evidence that jesus was god. the jews, the people who wrote the books of the bible. say nonsense. it says no such thing.

#33     Apr 26, 2011
  4. No one is perfect :) More seriously though even if I disagree with my best friends on some things and believe that they'll burn in hell because of it, they are still my best friends and I still love them.

People like you on the other hand who blame Israel and (in many cases) the jews for everything bad in the world (or at least Middle East) clearly don't have their best interests in mind, these divide and conquer attempts to turn christians against jews (sameeh) and jews against christians (you) are way too obvious and simplistic.

#34     Apr 26, 2011
  5. ===============
    Good points, _person.

Actually I think there are more Christians in Arab countries than some think. But with Arabia.... outlawing Christians/Jews/churches;
    you simply do not see superchurch ads like you do in America, Australia, Asia...........................................................................

#35     Apr 26, 2011
  6. Everyone in here knows that I am not an "Islamis". You, on the other hand, are nothing but a Jewish supremacist who, deep inside, despises everyone but your zionist like. Heck, you even despise and hate other Jews who disagree with your filthy ideology.

As for Christians Palestinians, for I do not care about any other, they have made it very clear who is the coniving, back stapping, bastard who is ethnically cleansing them, burning and destroying their churches, block their access to their holy sites and Judaising their neighbourhoods, like you did to their Muslim brothers.

You still didn't tell me, on the 1:45 minute of the following video, what was the purpose of that "intimidating" dance while screaming go back to Jesus? :D

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/NbaX-TZmFgI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#36     Apr 26, 2011
  7. rew

rew

That's true in America, and no doubt in other parts of the world. But apparently Israelis think differently.

#37     Apr 26, 2011