Mocking Jesus on Israeli Zionist TV - öìéáú éùå - The Crucifixion of Yeshu

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by sameeh55, Apr 25, 2011.

1. jem

jem

its disgusting..

and to compare jesus to nazis...
    jesus is a jew...

#11     Apr 25, 2011
  2. Hello

Hello

Im going to ask a girl if she wants to miscegenate with me the next time im at a bar. Im assuming i will get slapped simply cause she doesnt know what it means. :D

#12     Apr 25, 2011
  3. jem

jem

I think we see a need for more diversity in the middle east and Isreal.

I am glad the population has expanded in isreal, but we need to expand it proportionally don't you think?

I mean if diversity is good for the U.S. isn't good for the world.

I call all those pro diversity pinkos on this site to look into this. especially those from canada.

#13     Apr 25, 2011
  4. Savant

Savant

Hm, well that doesn't seem to be a widespread notion, since Jews intermarry one of the highest rates of any groups. I think that over 50% of Jews intermarry with non Jews.

#14     Apr 25, 2011
  5. For the record:

It's a satirical show (now canceled) in an unpopular, privately owned channel. Granted it's in very bad taste, it has nothing to do with Zionism (which is a secular movement), some branches of Judaism perhaps but certainly not Zionism, it has about as much to do with Israeli TV as some obscure clip on DirectTV channel 425 that no one watches has to do with American TV or American media. Of course it was never meant to be taken seriously either.

But as I mentioned in my previous post talk is cheap and actions speak louder than words, the fact is the Christian population in Israel is growing, the number of Christians in the Arab/Muslim world is rapidly decreasing.

#15     Apr 25, 2011
  6. Savant

Savant

Well, unfortunately for Israel, it seems to be by far the most "diverse" nation in the middle east. A lot more "diverse" than the average European nation it seems. Seems as though it's 20% Arab, 5% "other", and 75% Jewish. Within the Jews, there are white (European) Jews, Arabic Jews, African Jews, etc. So unfortunately for them, they are already pretty "diverse".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel#Demographics

I read an article on some message board (maybe here) that they were having demonstrations about all the 3rd world migrants to Israel recently.

#16     Apr 25, 2011
  7. USA has some of the highest murder rates in the world. Most of those murders happen in areas that are very very diverse.

#17     Apr 25, 2011
  8. jem

jem

you mean diversity is not beneficial in every way?
    Every day the media tells us we should be pro diversity?

Are we not glad that diversity is so valuable that we should take good Friday and turn it into earth day? isn't that the beauty of diversity?

Should we not support the destruction of the the dominant culture who receives the immigrants and hosts the minorities?

For instance shouldn't yom kippur also be earth day in Isreal and Ramadan be earth month in muslim countries?

Should the pro diversity groups not demand that passover be renamed passover/last supper? I mean that would be more tolerant would it not?

#18     Apr 25, 2011
  9. How true!! :D

Palestinian Christians accuse Israeli police of blocking religious freedoms

OCCUPIED JERUSALEM, (PIC)-- The Arab Orthodox Institutions in Jerusalem has accused Israeli police of persecuting Christians and violating their right to perform religious rites on Holy Saturday as well as most of their holidays.

The group said in a statement on Sunday that Israeli police blocked Palestinian Christians from entering the Church of the Resurrection in Jerusalem as they tried to perform religious rites on the Christian Holy Saturday. They said police assaulted and hurled tear gas at Christians trying to enter.

The group said the behavior was “totally incompatible with the most basic human rights and conflicts with standard procedure followed for hundreds of years”.

“Israeli measures have been escalating year after year. The facilities authorities have promised to Christian Palestinians is formal and designed to absorb anger and local and international pressure,” the statement says.

The Arab Orthodox Institutions called on Christian and human rights institutions to intervene immediately to help stop Israel's repeated violations in Jerusalem and to exert serious and urgent efforts to guarantee the rights of Christian Jerusalemites to perform religious rites “with freedom and safety”.

More zionist humour but this time, it is directed at the Virgin Mary

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/8fB3QgUdDHk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Hey a_person...What the fuck is he saying and doing on the 1:45 minute? He cracked me up laughing.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/NbaX-TZmFgI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#19     Apr 25, 2011
  10. You can post as many Pallywood nonsense as you'd like, too bad you can't argue with facts Scheherazade:

the number of Christians in Turkey declined from two million to 85,000; in Lebanon they have gone from 55% to 35% of the population; in Syria, from half the population they have been reduced to 4%; in Jordan, from 18% to 2%. In Iraq, they will be exterminated.

In Iran, Christians have become virtually non-existent since 1979, when Khomeini ordered the immediate closure of all Christian schools. In Gaza, the 3,000 who remain are subjected to persecution. In Sudan, Christians in the South are forced into slavery.

Today there is only one Middle Eastern country where the number of Christians has grown: Israel.

#20     Apr 25, 2011