Mocking Black Friday Zombies (funny)

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Nov 23, 2012.

1. Max E.

Max E.

No doubt 99% of the people standing in line to spend money they dont have were also die hard Obama supporters.

The guy who made these videos sounds like a bit of a nut, but he is absolutely right about the idiocy of these people, and that they are ruining america. This is hilarious.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/qxyrBwhTo48?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/HAeMeLhjswQ?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Have these idiots not heard of Amazon.com?

3. Max E.

Max E.

I was watching the news, and some of these bozos were camping out front of best buy like 4 days ago, so you miss 4 days of work, even at minimum wage thats a couple hundred bucks, in lost wages, then you go in and save 100 dollars on a dvd player or something you could have found on the internet cheaper. Brilliant.

4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Four days?

What kind of fool does that?

Other than the obvious Obama supporter, of course.

5. Right,nobody that has a job , does stupid stuff like that.

Black or white those people ARE the zombies of the next apocalypse.

6. Daxtrader

Daxtrader

lol wtf is wrong with these people? If you are really looking for a deal, go on slickdeals.net, sign up for a free account, set up an alert for what you are looking for, and it will text you when there's a deal for that product. And this is all year round.

I've bought things much much cheaper than best buy could ever offer on black friday or any other day.

7. Work? You must be joking.

They are buying goods with their Obama bucks.

8. Lucrum

Lucrum

BINGO!

9. Lucrum

Lucrum

W H E R E - I S - Y O U R - J O U R N A L - RCG ?

Or has yet again your ego driven mouth written a check your slow intellect and factual personal history simple cannot cash?

10. Max E.

Max E.

[​IMG]

#10     Nov 26, 2012