MOC orders after 3:40pm?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by tt1452, Jul 12, 2003.

1. tt1452

tt1452

Is there a way to find the published MOC orders to offset an imbalance to be entered on the NYSE after 3:40pm?

2. dow jones news feeds have them, as does bloomberg. some platforms have the imbalances as a field (like last, volume, bid, ask, etc) in a quote monitor, like redi+.

3. egusc

egusc

Does anyone know specifical the best or cheapest way for a retail trader from home to get the MOC imbalances.

I understand that Dow Jones News needs to be purchased thru a retail company or it's about $600 a month if purchased directly through DJN. I purchased Dow Jones news from Datek but was not receiving the MOC. After 5 to 10 phone calls with datek employees and with Dow jones learned that Datek does not purchases all the news and MOC is not included at Datek. I had the same experiance at another retail feed provider but every person that i talked to never heard of MOC imbalances or opening indications for that matter, so its very difficult to get good and reliable info.

Anoyone know the names of platforms that have the imbalances as a field, at would be great too.

Also can i purchase redi+ data as a retail trader and how do i get it.

Thanks for any help, it is very much appreciated.

4. nitro

nitro

I have never seen a retail platform that offers it. However, check out ILX A-T Financial - they are probably one of the few that might offer it.

http://www.ilx.com/ATattitude/

nitro