MOC (Market On Close) orders with IB

Discussion in 'Trading' started by traderich, Mar 6, 2007.

1. Anyone use IB and ever do a MOC (Market On Close) order?

I just started using IB recently and am trying to enter a MOC order using the TraderWorkstation. I don't see an option for this anywhere.

I sent an email request, and it got re-routed to some 3rd party company apparently. I guess IB no longer answers their email questions! lol.

Anyways, If anyone knows how to do it, I'd appreciate the help. I might even post a good stock tip for the day! lol.

heck, I will tell ya now. IMH, NEW, NFI, and FMT. All are great undervalued stocks with huge dividend ratios. Don't let all the hype about sub-prime scare ya.

The scare tactic happens all the time on Wall Street. Just look back at GM last year when it tanked to 18 and change. Talk was BK, etc. etc.

Further back, remember AMR in 03? tanked to 1.25 amid talks of BK too. What is AMR now??? How'd ya like to have been buying AMR below $2 as I was and laughing at all the BK talk.

You can make a ton of money on turnaround stocks if you can stomach all the 'scary' ...boo hoo! talk.

peace.

2. In TWS, goto CONFIGURE -> ORDER MANAGEMENT -> ORDER TYPES -> CLOSING -> MARKET ON CLOSE