Mobile RT charts

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by TheStudent, Mar 9, 2008.

1. I'm wondering if anyone can recommend a good service for getting real time quotes and charts on futures that displays well on an i-phone?

quote.mobi is not bad, but it isn't real time and doesn't do all the futures.

2. Get yourself a PPC or BB.

Dilettante.

3. Calm down atticus, raging against every other poster is going to cost you in life expectancy.

Most things that render ok on a PPC will render fantastically in the Safari browser in an i-phone anyway, so I don't know where you are coming from.

4. Cut back on the progesterone. It was a joke and I am 110/60 diastolic. The point is simply that most PDA quote apps are written for BB or WinMobile. My wife has an iPhone. They're cute.

5. I already find that I can do much more work on an iphone than I ever could on a blackberry. A mobile browser that you *actually* want to browse makes so much difference.

The only reason for a BB is if you are tethered to Microsoft Exchange Server.

6. what is the best Windows Mobile smartphone for using trading applications?

7. They're all built on nearly identical hardware platforms. The new Sony is nice: http://www.dynamism.com/xperia-x1/main.shtml