Mo Free Money HOES!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by empee, Nov 25, 2008.

1. empee

empee

2. TGregg

TGregg

Freeeeeee Moneeeee! Woo hoo! Come on down to Uncle Bernake's Big Money Give-Away! Got crappy financials? Made too many loans to deadbeats with no jobs to buy mansions? Loan money to customers to start <A href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jackalope">jackalope farms</a>? Gave out credit cards and huge limits to dolts who like to fly down to Brazil to do some heavy investing? Don't worry, we've got you covered! The taxpayers are delighted to pony up hundreds and hundreds of billions of dollars to pay off your poor decisions. What do they need money for, anyway?

3. lassic

lassic

i needs bailout
    pimp slappin' my hoes ain't workin'
    da economy bad, baby

4. I don't understand. I thought the C bailout was the final bottom. What's the need for more $$$.

5. da-net

da-net

if the fed action was not so pathetic it would actually be funny...the BS just keeps growing one fiasco after another and it does not appear to have an end in sight

do you think we should ask the CDC if there is some viral infection that causes stupidity and has infected all areas of the government, fed reserve, and corporate america...maybe the CDC has some innoculation or cure all to fix it...you think? :D :D

6. Mo money mo problems. The madness won't stop until every financial firm receives a bailout. The government has set a disturbing precident.

7. S2007S

S2007S

BAC just offered me in the mail this past weekend up to $50,000 to use to pay off credit cards and use it to buy things like big screen tvs, furniture, ipods and clothes.

The terms are 8.99% APR up to 96 months.

Anyone else get this offer?????