mnsbc Freaks Out

Discussion in 'Politics' started by oldtime, Oct 3, 2012.

1. to be honest with you, I try to watch both sides of the issue, I quit watching Hannity and O'reilly long ago, and just recently couldn't take the stupidity of Matthews and dropped him off the list. Odonell was the first to go.

sometimes I watch CRNT, they are still pretty stupid and good for a laugh.

Like I said, I just watch my forex positions and keep the tv on in the background for someting to alleviate the boredom and give me a laugh.

oh now it is good

msnbc is totally inscensed that any white man would call a black (if that is what you call him) President "Lazy"

#11     Oct 4, 2012
  2. and that pretty much sums up Obama. A product of the welfare state. Never had a real job. The only thing they were ever good for was picking cotton. (they also sing pretty well. Better than Mitt Romney by a long stretch.)

#12     Oct 4, 2012
  3. Max E.

Max E.

Charlie would be proud

[​IMG]

#13     Oct 4, 2012
  4. jem

jem

made me laugh... my kids play Call of Duty online... I bought them the unlimited maps pack.

so when they play with friends or even against others... on the bottom left the screen says winning or losing...

so if one kids i not playing and its close... I hear them say... winning - losing -- winning.

I always laugh and think of charlie...

I believe ModernWarfare 3 was the template for Allen Wests great ad.

#14     Oct 4, 2012
  5. must be nice when you can buy your kids off online. We use to have to go to the store with them.

#15     Oct 4, 2012
  6. jem

jem

Its awesome.

With sports and video games... I have almost all of their non school time covered.

I even have them learning real guitar with rocksmith on the xbox....
    I am learning guitar with the xbox at night.

#16     Oct 4, 2012
  7. yeah well, if you knew how much time we spent in the garage trying to figure out how to turn the lawnmower the old guy gave us because it wouldn't work anymore into a race car (or my specialty, airplane.)

#17     Oct 4, 2012
  8. it didn't matter what your parents or neighbors were throwing away, somehow I could come up with an idea to get it to fly. It takes a lot of courage to jump off a thirty foot cliff. And that is why we always had a well funded family doctor.

#18     Oct 4, 2012
  9. jem

jem

as a kid two of my friends raced motorcross on limited budgets... I spent a little time watching them tweak engines and set ups... and sometimes going to the races. so I understand why families like... it.. hell some familes love going to the desert out here with that camper and their bikes or quads.

That has to be fun.

#19     Oct 4, 2012
  10. the funniest things was watching the mothers cry when their son was actually winning. They would cry when somebody else hit the wall and the fathers would be cheering.

#20     Oct 4, 2012