mlm guru doug Allen thread closed. Why?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Sushi, Mar 4, 2009.

1. Yes, after all, why should we trust emails directly from Doug????

I see your replacement brain isn't doing any better than the original...

#521     Apr 16, 2009
  2. Sushi

Sushi

The anger of not getting g picked just never stops. Why not just move on with your lives. The money mgt business simply isn't for you. You failed in the most important test ever. Time to face reality

#522     Apr 16, 2009
  3. the anger your being born an idiot just never stops either...

You fell out of the stupid tree, and hit every branch on the way down

#523     Apr 16, 2009
  4. Sushi

Sushi

Your on the outside looking in. Always was. Always will be.

#524     Apr 17, 2009
  5. You are in a straight jacket, looking out. Always was. Always will be

#525     Apr 17, 2009
  6. Outside the short yellow bus or your special ed class? Or outside the doctor's office where you're getting your special helmet adjusted.

#526     Apr 17, 2009
  7. bware345

bware345

F-ing hilarious. That saga is funnier then the BS a friend of mine experienced in Gibraltar. Some clown was recruiting prop traders from the local trading firms for his startup HF. Instead of targeting experienced traders, he was targeting "up and coming" traders. His selling point was that he was backed by VDM. It took the guy something like a year of dealing with the regulators before they would sign off on his DD - the fact that they did says s/thing about their standards. After VDM quietly exited and the guy was unable to raise money himself, he sent all of his recruits the new business plan - pay him GBP 30,000 to set up a hedge fund, recruit your own money and maybe he would match the funds at some point. LMAO when my friend told me what happened. In the end the recruits only lost time and not money. I am never surprised the lengths people will go to massage their egos.

PS Given what I have heard about Gib, I would just stay away from deals that are based there.

#527     Nov 11, 2009