MLK-DNC fundraiser

Discussion in 'Politics' started by sputdr, Feb 8, 2006.

1. It may be worse than you think.

EMT's and cops who worked 9/11 are already having funerals in NYC. Many many people have been diagnosed as terminal as well.

The semaphore N and D of nuclear disarmament that make up the peace symbol need to be revitalized over and over and at every kind of opportunity.

Money for non-violence solutions goes so much further than any other kind of money. The devisiveness of Carl Rove et al is unending and unbelievable.

It is time to start the Peace and just undermine all the crap going on out there.

The elections of 2006 can turn the tide. Vote for Peace and world harmony.

#11     Feb 8, 2006
  2. Amen. Well said.

#12     Feb 8, 2006
  3. Yes, vote for peace and world harmony in the 2006 elections.

I'm sure our enemies will simply stop wanting to kill us if a majority of Americans vote for peace and harmony.

ROFLMAO

#13     Feb 8, 2006
  4. Agreed. What a stupid statement.

Is it actually going to say "Peace" and/or "Harmony" on the ballot? Do you think Conservatives go to the booth and hand in the ballots saying "War, please. I'm in the mood to mix it up!"

#14     Feb 8, 2006
  5. god damn it,
    ya chickenshithawks are still here.
    aint ya got no decency.
    ya military bros are dropping like flies over in iraq, why dont ya go over there and help out??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

#15     Feb 8, 2006
  6. Some on the left that are so far removed from reality it's hard to even comprehend can exist in day to day life.

It reminds me of a tape of a women protesting the Iraq war.

Interviewer: Don't you think Sadaam hussein is a brutal dictator that should be removed from power?

Leftist protester: Well everyone in Iraq has healthcare so that's the type of dictator I like.

Watch some of the videos of the left on protestwarrior.com. It's scary.

#16     Feb 8, 2006
  7. Put Saddam on the ballot.

Why not find out what the Iraq people really think?

#17     Feb 8, 2006
  8. I agree with that 100%. The arabs aren't capable of living in a democracy as proven by their temper tantrums over the cartoon.

#18     Feb 8, 2006
  9. If I were to refer to a "Brain Washed Brigade".. To whom might I be referring to?

#19     Feb 8, 2006
  10. Everybody who votes in a democracy for starters.

#20     Feb 8, 2006