MLK day- a celebration of failure

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Mav88, Jan 21, 2013.

1. TGregg

TGregg

The problem is more sinister than many of you believe. Many of the posters in agreement with the OP seem to generally feel that the left are well intentioned but misguided.

I assure you that is not the case, not for the leaders anyway. Oh sure, some of the libtards posting are dumb enough to buy into it, but not the folks giving the orders. They know full well that they can keep this ball rolling, collecting more power to rule the great unwashed. Black America is not about to "Wake Up" and think "Shit, we've had generations of 'help' from the left and we're worse off than ever!" Nope, the cognitive dissonance is too high, the pain of realizing their own personal failure too great. History shall look upon this period and consider it virtual slavery.

Don't believe me? Look at Detroit.

#41     Jan 21, 2013
  2. Mav88

Mav88

no Iraq and Afghan didn't cost $5T, you have bad info, at most $2T and closer to 1T, and that's over about 10 years.

black people are an unending Iraq and Afghanistan, how does that make you feel? They cost well over $5T when you consider 40 years of welfare, and there is no end in sight.

13%? again that's not accurate to this discussion because we are tallying net government outflow versus inflow and not some strict definition of welfare as some would define it.

Selfish is constantly taking without giving such as the elderly or blacks, profits on the other hand are the rewards for people who produce things we use in return such as i-phones or energy. But let's not go down that path, let me just ask you a simple question assuming you work and pay taxes. How long are you happy supporting black people? How many generations must pass, and how much of your pay will you sacrifice, before you ask something from blacks in return?

It's a salient question as Holder and Obama set about trying to enforce economic income equality without a commensurate equality of economic output. How much will you personally pay just for the priviledge of having black america 'happy'? It's now costing you more than war.

#42     Jan 21, 2013
  3. Of course you are right...I just cannot fathom the mindset of the typical liberal plebe. Are they really so stupid and/or naive?

I understand why the average welfare living black wants to continue these policies and I understand why the local power consolidating politician wants to continue with the freebie's...but I'll never understand the average middle class liberal white mook who gets all hot and bothered with ending this gravy train of unaccountability and financial ruin.

#43     Jan 21, 2013
  4. Mav88

Mav88

I have on purpose been very conservative in the analysis so that nobody could accuse me of being hateful for the sake of hate. That of course doesn't stop the hopeless like RCG and AK47 but we all know they are a lost cause. I'm speaking to the rational.

The true costs of this are catastrophic, just look at Obama trying to pump up the failed housing market for minorities and calling medicaid stimulus. When 13% of the population is not only dependent, but makes special racial claims on more money, it can only end badly. Next comes the real rape of strictly enforced economic outcomes, something MLK never dreamt of and something so antithetical to freedom that Lenin would be proud.

#44     Jan 21, 2013
  5. Mav88

Mav88

The liberal intellectual elites are not well intentioned, they hate certain other americans and want to crush them. Nobody should ever doubt that all out leftist-statism is their goal, with of course them in charge.

Just once I would like to see people like George Lucas, Streisand, or Buffet have to feel the full effects of their politics. Tax the living shit out of them and distribute it to the poor, then let's hear what they have to say.

#45     Jan 21, 2013
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Liability

#46     Jan 21, 2013
  7. Ricter

Ricter

What about any "whites" who have an IQ lower than, say for the sake of convenience, the average of the "black" population, should they be disqualified from social assistance as well? What about "light blacks" and "dark whites" (lol), will we need to run a blood test on all these people?

#47     Jan 21, 2013
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

...like you for example?

#48     Jan 21, 2013
  9. TGregg

TGregg

Presumably he didn't mean "a whole lot lower". . . ;)

#49     Jan 21, 2013
  10. Mav88

Mav88

I made no mention of IQ, but I am against anybody making a living by voting.

Blacks make a special issue out of race and want 'honest' discussion, this very day is all about race. Therefore, I am having an honest discussion about race politics. Your comment about low IQ whites is a red herring.

If you want a definition of black, ask blacks. They themselves made the one drop rule and pass judgement on whether fellow blacks are 'black enough'. See the latest RGIII controversy.

#50     Jan 21, 2013