MLK day- a celebration of failure

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Mav88, Jan 21, 2013.

1. Ricter

Ricter

It's your stupid circular argument thread, lol.

#31     Jan 21, 2013
  2. hughb

hughb

The difference in George Washington Day and MLK Day is kind of like the difference in St. Patrick's Day and St. George's Day.

The world's achievers either don't feel a need to celebrate or are too busy achieving to celebrate. They are also too busy to grouse about the other guy's parade. In fact, they secretly enjoy it; the more people there are drunk and puking at a parade, the less people there are crowding the ladder of success.

#32     Jan 21, 2013
  3. Mav88

Mav88

first I stated the material facts in answering a question (see the OP), which you didn't dispute, so we both agree that blacks are an economic liability.

you then made a meaningless and circular 'argument' that the lower classes underperform by definition. So what? you have said nothing. Blacks underperform since they are an underclass... that's deep, thanks for emphasizing leftist stupidity for me.

#33     Jan 21, 2013
  4. By cutting aid to moms the children suffer. There ARE hungry poor children. They DO have crummy schools and insecure housing and poor health care. All these things make it harder for these children to break that cycle of poverty.

Anyone with the slightest of intelligence - which leaves out denner - can understand this.

#34     Jan 21, 2013
  5. Mav88

Mav88

those children go on to make more dysfunctional children, we are have had enough welfare generations to prove that. Black teenagers have a 50% chance of criminal activity or dropping out of high school so has the liberal plan worked? Is that the fault of whites?

stop paying them to produce shit

#35     Jan 21, 2013
  6. Mav88

Mav88

we have done the experiment, we gave them good schools and we gave them handouts- it does not work

#36     Jan 21, 2013
  7. Mav88

Mav88

The central question for whites on MLK day - how long to continue supporting failed black america? Iraq and Afghanistan at their peak cost about $180B a year, black america costs at least that.

True leftsists will never concede defeat, the answer is always more money. The question then changes as to how long moderate liberal whites will pay for failure. I say let's raise taxes to reflect the true costs of everything, then see how long they hold out. Sweden and France have interesting experiments in this. They have non-assimilating muslims costing them a lot, how long will they do that? Hard core leftists want to see free enterprise break so we can assume the failed models of statist control, are there enough moderates left?

so stupid, white liberal elites think they will keep control...

#37     Jan 21, 2013
  8. The Iraq and Afghan wars will cost at least 5 trillion. I think that's about a third of the deficit. About half of the budget goes to the military past and present. Most of our recent past wars were unnecessary wastes of money and men.

13% of the budget goes to the social safety net which includes unemployment benefits among other things, and of which welfare is a fraction. The majority of folks on welfare really need it.

The right seems to think the answer is uncaring selfishness, profits over people and war and macho posturing over peace and understanding.

#38     Jan 21, 2013
  9. Let the black community straighten out their own mess. They've been given more than enough resources for several decades now...and yet time and again they squander it.

Your solution is to continue this charade, hoping that somehow if another untold billions are "thrown at the problem" that it magically self-correct.

It won't. As the other, more rational posters in this thread have mentioned multiple times...once you create a culture of dependancy, you've destroyed that culture. Why work if you can pop out a dozen kids and have the state pay for it? Why take care of your house or apartment if the state will pay for it?

And why would this sort of mentality lead to a culture of responsibility and/or kids that grow up to be responsible adults? Answer: it doesn't.

You probably haven't figured all of this out because your just another stupid kid with a worthless college degree (well versed in worthless liberal ideology).

#39     Jan 21, 2013
  10. Mav88...you would probably agree that the true costs of this failed culture are completely underestimated.

We can readily find all of the direct costs (i.e. the social welfare state), but we cannot even begin to fathom what a massive drain it is running all the prisons, the added cost to adding extra security, hiring more police forces, etc, etc...

Maybe, when I have a bit of extra time I'll create a laundry list of the "true costs" of this failed culture...and I'm sure that I'll have that ankle biter, Futurecurrents running around his bedroom in his pink slippers shouting obscenities.

#40     Jan 21, 2013