MLK day- a celebration of failure

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Mav88, Jan 21, 2013.

1. So. What's your point? Should we kill all the blacks? Extradite them? Give them even crappier schools? Label them as fuck-ups who will never succeed or become Republicans?

#21     Jan 21, 2013
  2. Mr. King had a vision, a hope for a better day. People were gunned down in the streets, hung from trees and light poles, beaten, tortured, abused in every way one can imagine, and some we would rather not imagine. All for the simple right to eat at the counter. Drink from a drinking fountain. Get an education. Just walk down the street without being attacked. They laid their lives on the line for these freedoms. And for what? To have a woman with 10 kids from 10 different fathers, and have that be acceptable? Grandmothers who have't had their 30th birthday? A high school drop out rate that exceeds 50%? Inner city crime that makes Iraq look like a safe place to live? Music and movies that degrade everything about a human being? And one excuse after another as to why it's someone else's fault? The black community of today is a fucking disgrace to what this great man was trying to accomplish. "YOU PEOPLE", yes YOU FUCKING BLACK PEOPLE should be ashamed of what you've allowed yourselves to become. I know he would be.

#22     Jan 21, 2013
  3. Mav88

Mav88

The thing is that I am not wanting black failure, why would I? I have to pay for it. I do know though that success is not through government assitance, success is something you get through your own initiative.

Liberals and most blacks have endless excuses for destructive behaviors and lack of performance in school, and most all those excuses blame white people. Those excuses justify the endless government dependance, but they will NEVER get anybody real achievement. For example when I take a test and underperform, I can either blame myself and try and take control by working harder or I can blame others and demand compensation.

#23     Jan 21, 2013
  4. Mav88

Mav88

yeah whatever comrade, stick with pictures because you sure can't say anything

#24     Jan 21, 2013
  5. Mav88

Mav88

what does one do with an alcoholic? a gambler? anyone with destructive behavior?

they must experience the consequences of their choices in more painful way. They actually seem to enjoy being dependent, they show no signs of trying to change anything. If I had a dependant 20-something that refused to better themself, I would cut them off. It's either that or accept a lifetime of dependence.

One thing is certain, the handout system is not working.

#25     Jan 21, 2013
  6. Mav88

Mav88

... more on solutions....

Three leading causes of poverty, and they are all choices

1) Out of wedlock birth
    2) Drugs/ alcohol
    3) criminal activity

Make them more painful.

For the carrot end, recognize that wage compression (what happens when you make our workers compete with Chinese) has destroyed the wage base for many people who can't compete cognitively. Gradual reversal of trade policy, and lower expectations for american living standards.

#26     Jan 21, 2013
  7. So the children of deadbeat dads should be made to suffer malnutrition, poor housing and sub-standard schools to teach them a lesson. That's your answer?

#27     Jan 21, 2013
  8. I think blacks have made great economic progress, we have some big earners in hollywood, music and sports. I'd say for the most part they spend their earnings foolishy buying white mans bling. House, clothes, jewelry.

Successful blacks also employ other blacks who spend money in clubs and pistols and dog fighting, gambling and gold teef.

These things were a dream back in MLK day.

I'm not sure the income they generates offsets the expenses of supporting their bro's in prison or welfare, etc but it's a start.

#28     Jan 21, 2013
  9. The current situation of poor housing is the gov't inadequacy of being in the real estate business. (Ie "projects").

sub standards schools? Every school currently with a high black enrollement started out as a high performing white school. What's up with that?

Poor nutrition? Show us some pictures of emaciated inner city yutes. Obeisity is numero uno problem in the hood.

#29     Jan 21, 2013
  10. Yep, exactly. No starving children, no kids without a roof, no kids without a school to go to...just more hyperbolic bullshit from another of the useful idiots around these parts.

#30     Jan 21, 2013