Mitt Romney's Maids' Salary Raises Questions

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Apr 12, 2012.

1. What about when he ties his dog onto the roof rack of his car and goes on vacation. :D .

#11     Apr 12, 2012
  2. Epic

Epic

I fail to see the difference between a dog in a kennel mounted on a roof rack and a dog in a kennel mounted in a truck bed. Nobody thinks twice about loading a dog into the open bed of a truck though.

Non-issue for me. I mean sure it is fun to joke about, but it really is inconsequential. Again, is this really the best anyone can come up with? Most of the time there are multiple affairs with interns, drug use, and bribery. People make themselves look pretty amateur when the best criticism they have is that he only pays his cleaning lady $10/hr or that he doesn't let his dog ride inside the car.

#12     Apr 12, 2012
  3. It is not inconsequential, it should always serve as a reminder for him to thoroughly think things over before acting the way he constantly does. Who knows what he will do once he has his hands on the briefcase with the launch code keys.:mad:.
    and yes, it sure is fun.:) .

#13     Apr 13, 2012
  4. ...about how desperate libturds are to try to make this an issue.

#14     Apr 13, 2012
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

That's what I was thinking, another non issue seized upon by desperate dems who apparently aren't as confident in BO's chances as they would lead us to believe.

#15     Apr 13, 2012
  6. lol . . . . Maxine , you even know the word. :p .

#16     Apr 13, 2012
  7. I'm confident enough to bet you or trader666 that Obama will win re election and loser of the bet never post here again.Brass also made the same bet to pspr,yet none of you will accept

#17     Apr 13, 2012
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

I already explained in detail why I won't bet, don't try to turn it into something it's not.

#18     Apr 13, 2012
  9. You and Thunderpussy-->Gayfly--brASS would just come back with new nics, Deranged Rover.

#19     Apr 13, 2012
  10. If this is all the radical left can come up with, it's going to be a long campaign season for them. There are more than a few legit reasons to hammer him on. How much he pays his part time help ain't on the list.
    I would like to know how many finanacial exec's he will be indicting. One would be an improvement over Obama.
    I would like to know how aggressively he will mandate NG conversion for all 18 wheelers, city and school buses. Simply putting the issue on the table would be an improvement over Obama.
    I would like to know if he has the balls to tell the Afgan government to go fuck themselves.
    I would like to know if he has the balls to tell Israel they can fight their own wars.
    The list can continue and Maid pay won't be on it. Do you mopes now understand how serious questioning is supposed to work?

#20     Apr 13, 2012