Mitt Romney Vs. Buffet

Discussion in 'Politics' started by tradingjournals, Aug 23, 2012.

1. The guy came from the gutter to 500 million ,hate all you want thats a bigger accomplishement then Romney

#21     Aug 24, 2012
  2. wildchild

wildchild

Why do you support those lyrics?

You have to admit that this guy is trash.

Is this the standard you apply? You judge someone based on how much money they made? How about Romney vs. Obama?

#22     Aug 24, 2012
  3. I judge on money and accomplishments but I also consider what obstacles a person had to overcome to achieve their accomplishments.Obama and Jay Z had overcome a lot more to achieve what they achieved then Romney did

#23     Aug 24, 2012
  4. wildchild

wildchild

Obama grew up on the mean beaches of Hawaii. Obama had everything in life handed to him. He worked so hard to make it through college that he wont release his transcripts.

Trash by any other name is still trash.

#24     Aug 24, 2012
  5. yet you (in aggregate ) call for the end of capitalism that makes this feat possible : WHY?

#25     Aug 24, 2012
  6. wildchild

wildchild

"They know they didn’t -- look, if you’ve been successful, you didn’t get there on your own. You didn’t get there on your own. I’m always struck by people who think, well, it must be because I was just so smart. There are a lot of smart people out there. It must be because I worked harder than everybody else. Let me tell you something -- there are a whole bunch of hardworking people out there."

Obama

#26     Aug 24, 2012

7. Please link to the post where I called for the end of capitalism

#27     Aug 24, 2012
  8. You might want to educate yourself on Obama before commenting on him in the future

#28     Aug 24, 2012
  9. #29     Aug 24, 2012
  10. wildchild

wildchild

He grew up in Indonesia and Hawaii, thats a fact. In his own book Obama says his days in Hawaii were spent doing drugs with the Choom Gang. In his high school yearbook, he went so far as to say thanks to Ray, his drug dealer. Those are the facts about Obama. You cannot deny that.

You had better educate yourself on Obama before commenting further.

#30     Aug 24, 2012