Mitt Romney To Flood Victim: 'Go Home And Call 211'

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Sep 1, 2012.

1. What do you think Romney should've done? Do you think he should've known off the top of his head what programs were available, and held the guys hand like a 3 year old and walked him to the offices that helped people? Maybe made sure he looked both ways before crossing the street and all that? Come on...what should he have done then?

#11     Sep 1, 2012
  2. I guess you missed the part in AK's post where he said 211 is a public service number offered in many states.

#12     Sep 1, 2012
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Oh puleeze.

Of course despite this colossal event I'll be voting ABO just the same.

But then I'm a big believer in personal responsibility and self sufficiency.

#13     Sep 1, 2012
  4. He should be honest imo.He should have told her that he and Ryan would cut government programs that help people in these situations

#14     Sep 1, 2012
  5. So, then you believe, as I do, that forcing those who don't have health insurance to pay SOMETHING to help cover their emergency room visits and other vital care. Call it a tax, call it a penalty, but make them pay something. That's personal responsibility. But, no, you can't agree, because that would mean that Obama did something right, and since you are so tunnel visioned, you cannot even agree with yourself.

Or am I wrong in my assumption? Maybe you do agree about personal responsibility.

And, the ABO crowd. You guys on b the correct will love this, you guys on the right, well, see your brothers and sisters, what a group. What a group of big thinkers.

Please watch this everyone:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1vJobU5ZKw

#15     Sep 1, 2012

6. [​IMG]

#16     Sep 1, 2012
  7. Thank You, Thank You very much. Mr Bill has left the room.

#17     Sep 1, 2012
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

You usually are
    Oh I agree on the personal responsibility part, just not the federal government getting involved with it. They've fucked up enough already.

TRUE personal responsibility would be no insurance no medical care.

#18     Sep 1, 2012