Mitt Romney Tax Plan: Study Shows Deduction Caps Don't Pay For Tax Cuts

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Oct 18, 2012.

1. jem

jem

your analysis is strong. The fed has been screwing around with asset bubbles to make up for crazy govt spending for cycles.

#51     Oct 19, 2012
  2. Ricter

Ricter

"Crazy govt spending", as in big government spending? How do you measure big? If I say some guy just spent $10k, do you think the guy spent a lot of money, or not? Why?

#52     Oct 19, 2012
  3. Max E.

Max E.

The dollar amount doesnt matter, If the guy is spending twice what he takes in, it is "crazy spending" There is no logical person on planet earth who would respect someone that lives a wannabe highroller lifestyle on credit cards and debt.

#53     Oct 19, 2012
  4. Ricter

Ricter

Ahh, but you are now taking his income into account to make your judgement on "crazy". Thus, context DOES matter.

#54     Oct 19, 2012
  5. Max E.

Max E.

I am taking his income into account, only insofar as to prove the point that no one can possibly survive spending 2 dollars for every dollar they take in. No one can survive on debt alone.

Why is it that Keynesians cant point out a single example of keynesian success?

#55     Oct 19, 2012
  6. Ricter

Ricter

Of course you have to. But jem said the context (we were discussing taxation per income) doesn't matter. You have helped me, thank you.

#56     Oct 19, 2012
  7. jem

jem

that is crazy leftist talk.
    put it in context where I said context does not matter.

you have been playing games and frequently responding to points or arguments with nothing more than vague statements and riddles. Now you say I say context does not matter.

you need to go into hiding until the election ends... you make no sense.
    The whole point of my argument was that tax revenues went up after tax cuts and I put it in context by providing the numbers... I even said compare 2003 to 2007. That is context...your tax revenue as a percent of gdp argument is out of context.

We are speding 2.43 dollars of debt for one dollar gdp.

#57     Oct 19, 2012
  8. Ricter

Ricter

Lol, please take your meds.

#58     Oct 19, 2012
  9. jem

jem

as predicted. your krugman arguments never stand up to even a simple examination.

#59     Oct 19, 2012
  10. I'm not a Keynesian but keynes was a good trader.

#60     Oct 19, 2012