Mitt Romney Shows Record Shortfall in Personal Popularity

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Apr 16, 2012.

1. How fvcking hilarious is that?

#11     Apr 16, 2012
  2. Epic

Epic

BTW, I don't mind you using polls to support your arguments either. But when I look at polls, i must see the methodology too. For me to take it seriously it has to be likely voters, and it must be proportioned in line with national demographics. According to the most recent polls I could find, 45% Democrat or lean Dem.... 44% GOP or lean GOP.... 11% firmly independent or third party.

So a poll should be split something like that. Obviously the more people the better. But I frequently see polls like the most recent Reuter/Ipsos poll.

1044 adults interviewed and only 891 were registered voters.

491 Dems
    397 GOP
    157 independent

If they want to be accurate, they need to match the demographics of the likely voters this November. This type of poll can't be taken serious.

#12     Apr 16, 2012
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

You brainless idiot, wanting ABO to win and thinking/assuming/betting ABO will win is two entirely different things.

#13     Apr 16, 2012
  4. I have to admit you telling Lucrum he's retarded is ROTFLMAO funny, in an ironic sort of way.

I think you are a douche bag, but just like brass you are funniest when you don't intend it.

#14     Apr 17, 2012
  5. Here you go luke. . . . with compliments from one of your colleagues.

#15     Apr 17, 2012