Mitt Romney should release his tax returns

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Jul 16, 2012.

1. It's a crime to all fair minded people. Don't bitch about me not paying enough while you pay nothing is exactly what Romney should be saying to Team Obama. That alone would get my vote. Tell'em like it is. Hit hard and hit often.

#41     Jul 16, 2012
  2. Hope he does,its a losing battle for Romney

#42     Jul 16, 2012
  3. No it's not. He can only lose votes by being a mealy mouthed pussy. His base will be fired up everytime he attacks and Indies will say, now there's a man who tells it like it is, I can support that. Who cares if he pisses off the left. He's not getting their vote anyway.

#43     Jul 16, 2012
  4. Ricter

Ricter

Fortunately, he can't gain votes this way, either.

#44     Jul 16, 2012
  5. Obama has been attacked by the best (The Clintons ) and the right since 2007.If Mitt thinks its a winning strategy as I said go for it.I hope Mitt does try to be an attack dog ,he will look even more foolish

#45     Jul 16, 2012
  6. Mitt apparently takes every deduction....
    typical huh?

But the O?
    nope..

he doesn't take every deduction.
    not the O
    :)

thats what axelrod claims.
    thats great huh? you gotta respect a guy who could take a tax deduction.. but doesnt. what a guy. i see why he's so popular

#46     Jul 16, 2012
  7. That was kid glove stuff. Romney needs to hit him where Obama is the weakest which is failing to save the average Joe. Hit him where even the left is pissed off about it.
    Romney could easily argue that while serving as a community organizer and senator, Obama played a major role in what was the root cause of the housing bubble. Then he does nothing to make things right when he get's elected president. He abandons the very people he screwed in the first place, takes care of his Wall Street buddies and ignores the little man. Obama, friend to the rich bankers, foe to the working man.
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/david-coates/the-unfinished-business-o_b_1661745.html

#47     Jul 16, 2012
  8. Ricter

Ricter

The only problem with that is that the economy is in fact improving, if agonizingly slowly. Could Romney do better, perhaps with some harsh layoffs and outsourcing?

Root cause of the housing bubble, you mean the American people's penchant for gambling as a way to secure a retirement? Or do you mean Capital's desperate, in this case unethical, need for a return?

#48     Jul 16, 2012
  9. That is what Mitt is trying to do,and it isn't working

For that to work Romney has to convince people he would better at it .Thats why part of Obamas strategy is going after Bain pointing out all the little guys that get fucked by wall street guys like Mitt . Mitt has gone so far right that even pissed leftist cant wait to vote for Obama again

#49     Jul 16, 2012
  10. Both, and in addition, exploiting the American Dream of home ownership to those that had no business buying a home.

#50     Jul 16, 2012