Mitt Romney should release his tax returns

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Jul 16, 2012.

1. Mav88

Mav88

I doubt he gives a shit what most people want, so what? He is president and for same reason people want tax returns I also would like to see his transcripts. Given that he is held up as some sort of intellectual by liberals, then some evidence should be provided. I am not the only one to ask, and it is customary.

#21     Jul 16, 2012
  2. Graduating from Columbia and Harvard Law magna cum laude is enough evidence for most

Why do you want to see his grades ? You credit all his accomplishments to being black so if he had all A's you would credit that to him being black as well

#22     Jul 16, 2012
  3. Ricter

Ricter

You have a fair philosophical point, but practically speaking the transcript issue has no traction and, at this stage of the game, never will.

#23     Jul 16, 2012
  4. Ted Kaczynski graduated from Harvard too. Evidence is enough.

#24     Jul 16, 2012
  5. Mav88

Mav88

I know he didn't have all A's or he would have graduated with honors from Columbia and higher honors at Harvard. More evidence that the Harvard admission was AA.

I want to see what he studied and I want to see what he wrote in his undergraduate thesis. I want to know exactly what he was thinking. I do know that in a few instances he has showed remarkable intellectual shallowness, such as in his reference to Kennedy-Khruschov (and how it utterly failed him on Iran) especially given that it was his field of study.

I'm sure to common folks like you he looks impressive, however in true intellectual circles he is a nothing. He has absolutely no legal publications, no scholarly works to examine, no editors notes -nothing. I think he is lazy and not nearly the person sold to the public by the left. It would make sense given that he was a pothead.

A true scholar would proudly publish their works, in fact you can hardly keep them from doing so. Obama hides from his paltry few 'accomplishements' and won't discuss them.

#25     Jul 16, 2012
  6. Eight

Eight

Democrats are doing the attack ad thingy right out of the gate! They have NOTHING to show for their four years so far, NOTHING.... but hey, we knew that would happen four years ago... It's Jimmy Carter's second term! Ole' Jimmy got his second term after decades of writing books about how great his first term was..

#26     Jul 16, 2012
  7. Read the first post,those are Republicans saying he should release his tax returns

#27     Jul 16, 2012
  8. Maybe but he is what every American aspires to be, $$$ wise.

What we know of obama, I think reveals a life that IS utterly foreign to the overwhelmingly vast majority of America.

#28     Jul 16, 2012
  9. Ouch for you:

"A new report just out from the Internal Revenue Service reveals that 36 of President Obama’s executive office staff owe the country $833,970 in back taxes. These people working for Mr. Fair Share apparently haven’t paid any share, let alone their fair share."

#29     Jul 16, 2012
  10. Doesn't hurt Obama's campaign one bit,they aren't running for president

#30     Jul 16, 2012