Mitt Romney Sent Millions to Mormon Church

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Jan 18, 2012.

1. Sure they dont Luke:cool:

#31     Jan 18, 2012
  2. jem

jem

more race hustling
    I suppose the court in georgia is racist too
    I suppose it is racist to want candidates to prove they are eligible per the U.S. constitution... why because you are the asshole who brings the presidents race into it.

Fuck you for implying I am a racist.
    Fuck you for acting like I have an opinion on where the president was born

You are a cheap shot race hustler and that makes you ETs biggest faggot. And that does not mean you are gay... its mean you are a faggot.

I will accept apologies.

#32     Jan 18, 2012
  3. Sorry but that's nonsense. Obama has spent millions in legal fees to try and keep this stuff in the dark.

It's not like people just reacted irrationally to a black guy running for president. It's just a fact that his father was Kenyan, at best a polygamist, and that his mother traveled internationally around the time of his birth. Add in the fact that Hawaii has an odd system where actual birth certificates do not seem to be available and you have the makings of a controversy.

The other thing is probably no modern president has managed to be as secretive as this guy. He has successfully hidden all his school records. We don't know, for example, if he applied to colleges or for financial aid as a foreign student. We don't know how a guy with an apparently mediocre record at a mediocre college got into Columbia and later, Harvard Law. We don't know how a guy who has never published one sentence of serious scholarly legal work or actually practiced law was able to be on the faculty of one of the country's most prestigious law schools for years. We know next to nothing about his relationship and possible mentorship and financial support from admitted and unrepentant terrorist Bill Ayers. We know next to nothing about his relationship with a chicago mobster who got him a sweetheart deal on a house. We know very little about his relationship with a nutcase, racist black liberationist preacher. We know nothing about how sealed divorce records of not one, but two, opponents of his mysteriously became public at opportune times.

This veil ofsecrecyt extends to his administration. His Attorney General engaged in the sort of coverup that gets people impeached over the Fast and Furious disaster. Solyndra? Same story, full press coverup. The same media which manufactured crises over trivial incidents under republican presidents can't be bothered to inquire. But Romney contributed to his church. Now there's a real scandal.

#33     Jan 18, 2012
  4. Brass

Brass

Have you considered starting a conspiracy thread? Oh, wait. We already have several of those.

#34     Jan 18, 2012

5. When birthers get angry LOL !!!

#35     Jan 18, 2012
  6. False

#36     Jan 18, 2012
  7. False again

#37     Jan 18, 2012
  8. 377OHMS

377OHMS

They're going to attack Romney's religion.

They don't see the hypocrisy. Obama's church is the most racist that most people have ever seen. Doesn't count.

But what about the precedent of electing JFK, a catholic? Doesn't count.

See how that works?

Democracy is finished. Look at gun and ammo sales. People aren't buying 30-30 or 30 ot 6, they are buying .308 and 50-cal at great expense. Its the new currency of the realm.

#38     Jan 18, 2012
  9. I don't know of any other presidents who has been asked to provide college application/ financial aid records

There is secrecy about Bushes National guard service,how did he get to go to the guard rather then serve on the front lines(daddy),Bushes drunken arrest record etc

#39     Jan 18, 2012
  10. 377OHMS

377OHMS

You forgot Obama's use of Class-1 narcotics, his failure to reveal any grades from any school he ever attended and his secret-society racist black church attendance.

#40     Jan 18, 2012