Mitt Romney Sent Millions to Mormon Church

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Jan 18, 2012.

1. jem

jem

No I am speaking of you not even understanding the plain English in your slate article. The facts show revenues went up. Your article as biased as it was could not lie about that fact.

#181     Jan 27, 2012
  2. Brass

Brass

Didn't bother to read the whole article, did you? Just a few choice snippets taken out of context of the actual point being made. Not unlike your arguments against evolution. To thine own self be true.

#182     Jan 27, 2012
  3. jem

jem

now you are a troll.
    not only did I read the whole article....

For those who look back a few pages they will see you were citing models as if they were real facts.

You thought revenue really had gone up after tax increases and that revenue really had gone down after the tax cuts. Problem was... I had to explain to you that the baseline you cited was a fantasy.

#183     Jan 27, 2012
  4. It's amusing to see a lefty point out that romney gave money to his mormon church while at the same time nobody on the left ever critisized obamas church with jerimiah right spewing hate.

chirp chirp

I received a call from Paul Ryan's pac collecting money and was asked for a donation. I told them I would not give one more dime until John Corzine is prosecuted.

I have no doubt I will never be donating for the rest of my life.

#184     Jan 28, 2012