Mitt Romney Says He’s ‘Sickened’ By Trump’s Lies and Dishonesty

Discussion in 'Politics' started by exGOPer, Apr 19, 2019.

1. exGOPer

exGOPer

Sen. Mitt Romney (R-UT) said that he was “sickened” by President Trump’s actions described in special counsel Robert Mueller’s report, Politico reports.

Said Romney: “I am sickened at the extent and pervasiveness of dishonesty and misdirection by individuals in the highest office of the land, including the President. I am also appalled that, among other things fellow citizens working in a campaign for president welcomed help from Russia.”

2. destriero

destriero

Last week Mitt was calling DEMs sore losers... he waffles more than IHOP. The internet is forever, Mitty.

2019-04-19_1535.png

3. Wallet

Wallet

Only thing that sickens Mitt is the fact he lost a presidential election while Trump won.

4. exGOPer

exGOPer

'Won'

Sure

5. Wallet

Wallet

Well, he is your President. On second thought, not sure that applied to you. You a US citizen?

Hari Seldon likes this.
  6. exGOPer

exGOPer

So was Nixon and I had no problems calling him President because he despite being a criminal did win an election without help from a foreign country or conspiratards in the FBI - when the demented Trump University birther actually wins an election without having to depend on Russians and the FBI to win on a technicality, that will be the day I will call him President.

7. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

It probably sickens him that he had to face Obama(Who would have crushed Trump) while Trump got off easy with Hillary,Russian and FBI help.

8. Cuddles

Cuddles

9. So has Mr. Out of Touch, AKA Mitt Romney announced his candidacy yet?

10. “Let’s hear Mitt Romney’s opinion”

- Said No One Ever

#10     Apr 21, 2019