Mitt Romney is already selling the carcass of the United States to his masters...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by SouthAmerica, Jul 30, 2012.

1. July 30, 2012

SouthAmerica: Mitt Romney is in Israel peddling and offering for sale influence in US government, and connections with persons in authority to obtain favors or preferential treatment in case he is elected President of the United States in November 2012. He is selling in advance his presidency to the highest bidders from another country....as a well known “corporate raider” Mitt Romney is already selling the carcass of the United States for a fist full of US dollars or “Israeli new shekel” to his future masters...

Associated Press - Monday, July 30, 2012
    “Romney raising campaign cash in Israel before heading to Poland, final leg of trip”
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...-leg-of-trip/2012/07/30/gJQAjdveJX_story.html

JERUSALEM — Having publicly pledged “a solemn duty and moral imperative” to protect Israel, Mitt Romney will spend his final hours in Jerusalem courting wealthy donors before heading to...

2. July 30, 2012

SouthAmerica: Based on Mitt Romney's current trip to foreign countries to establish a theme and show his mindset regarding his “Foreign Policy” - that shows that his mindset is frozen on yesterday and in an age long gone.

Here is Mitt Romney's foreign policy priorities: England (the former colonizer of the United States, and former master of the USA), then Israel (the current master and the puppeteer of the United States), and Poland (he must be craving Kielbasa sausage, or he needs a new supply of Polish jokes)...

Regarding Mitt Romney's new masters in Israel:

The End of America
    http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?threadid=237214

February 22, 2012

SouthAmerica: The "Jewish Lobby" is destroying America in many ways.

Most of the "Jewish Lobby" agenda goes completely against the short- term and the long-term self-interest of the United States and the American people.

Time to wake up America!!!!!

February 22, 2012

SouthAmerica: It seems like the “Jewish Lobby” is deciding who will be the next president of the United States.

February 22, 2012

SouthAmerica: Why they don't close the US Congress for 3 days - March 4-6, 2012 - that way all members of the US Congress could attend the annual AIPAC Policy Conference and get their orders directly from their masters:

3. Some may say the OP is anti . . . .
    well . here is your opportunity to make the pro case.

4. South America, I believe your understanding of how US politics works is somewhat superficial. Romney is trying to draw a distinction between his cozy relationship with Israel and Obama's distant one. Obama's policies in the middle east have clearly increased the risk to Israel. Ultimately, Romney's aim is to chill support for Obama among wealthy Jews, who were big supporters last time.

There is some danger involved in this strategy. Israel is not as popular as it once was. Also, Obama can counter that a vote for Romney is a vote for war with iran. I would think that is not the ground Romney wants to fight the election on.

5. July 30, 2012

SouthAmerica: Reply to AAAintheBeltway

Mitt Romney has made very clear in many occasions that if you vote for him for president in 2012 - then you are voting for the United States to start an immediate war against Iran.

A vote for Mitt Romney it's equivalent to vote for involving the United States in a new war against Iran.

If any American vote for Mitt Romney in November that person is voting for more war....this time against Iran.

A “Corporate Raider” such as Mitt Romney and the banksters of Wall Street can make a ton of money from another massive war - the more destruction the better for these guys...

6. Ricter

Ricter

False.

7. +1

8. Brass

Brass

I think the bigger question is whether Romney will move to France before or after he declares war. :D

9. What do you mean?

Anti-what?

I am agnostic, and I don't care which religion anybody follows.

I am against "Zionists", "Zionism" is a political agenda, and it does not have anything to do with religion.

10. Ricter

Ricter

It is not at all necessary to make stuff up with which to criticize Romney.

#10     Jul 30, 2012