Mitt Romney Bain Capital Document Lists Him As 'Managing Member' In 2002

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Jul 16, 2012.

1. Mav88

Mav88

The ages old argument, if it is immoral why not make it illegal?

The demos are fantastic at moral relativism but they do have their absolutes. A rich conservative stole his money from the poor while Soros is a hero, evil Romney outsources while good ol'boy Buffet invests in china, evil Bush 'steers' money to american oil while steering money directly to solyndra buddies is wholesome goodness, all cultures area equal except those they say are not, lying is ok if it advances the cause...etc. Just like the religious right is absolutely sure in their convictions about morals, so is the communist left- mirror images.

I know this is about public image and not anything legal.... but when democrats bring up morals it is sort of like Sandusky lecturing me on how to raise a son.

#31     Jul 17, 2012
  2. +1

We all know they just use whatever examples that benefit their agenda at the moment.

#32     Jul 17, 2012
  3. This guys comment just about sums up Obama's problem. While Obama makes some hay with the anti-Bain ads, he has still failed the average worker. It's a better than even money bet this guy votes for Romney come November.

The ad by Priorities USA, a pro-Obama Super PAC, focuses on Bain Capital's GS Technologies steel plant in 2001, and stars Donnie Box. "This was a booming place and Mitt Romney and Bain Capital turned it into a junkyard just making money and leaving," he says.

But In These Times, a progressive magazine, interviewed Box, and this is not the Obama campaign's preferred message:

"I think Obama is a jerk, a pantywaist, a lightweight, a blowhard. He hasn't done a goddamn thing that he said he would do. When he had a Democratic Senate and Democratic Congress, he didn't do a damn thing. He doesn't have the guts to say what’s on his mind."

http://news.yahoo.com/star-pro-obama-ad-isnt-big-obama-fan-182157898.html

#33     Jul 18, 2012
  4. Brass

Brass

Obama's initial platform was one of bipartisanship. And as we eventually learned, to Republicans, bipartisanship means their way or the highway. I dearly hope Obama's new platform will be "No More Mr. Nice Guy!"

#34     Jul 18, 2012
  5. Awe schucks:

Blaming Governor Romney for any issues surrounding the failure of GST is wrong and it is a blatant lie. Mitt Romney had been long gone when the company started to fail and subsequently closed it doors. When are the President and his campaign hacks going to get the story correct? When are they going to get back to their economy and its dreadful condition? Mr. President, you can run but you cannot hide.

It turns out that Jonathan Lavine, current Obama bundler, was actually in charge, at Bain, during that period, when the layoffs occurred. Oops, that isn’t right, is it? Yes, that story is the one that needs to be reported on. Sorry Mr. President, your lies are just getting to be more than many of us are able to handle.

#35     Jul 18, 2012