Mitch McConnell is a f***ing Tool

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Jul 13, 2011.

1. Max E.

Max E.

I agree, they should make a constitutional amendment. And the only time they should be able to run an unbalanced budget should be in times when the U.S. is defending itself. And by defending ourself, i mean being attacked on our own soil, not these bullshit wars in libya, afghanistan, iraq, and syria.

Lets see how popular these spending bills are when peoples taxes have to go up by a corresponding amount in order to pay for them.

#51     Jul 13, 2011
  2. Yes, that would have been quite novel when Bush inherited a budget surplus and promptly cut taxes, principally on the higher end, while going to war. Such an amendment would have been good timing then, eh? Meanwhile, the Right that is presently so outraged by deficits was apparently catching up on lost sleep at the time...

#52     Jul 13, 2011
  3. BSAM

BSAM

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...Ricci, for comedy...You da man!!!

#53     Jul 13, 2011
  4. BSAM

BSAM

Yes, Gabby, it would have been/is a grand idea. Thanks for pointing this out.

#54     Jul 13, 2011
  5. Max E.

Max E.

So because Bush was a a complete asshole, that lets Obama off the hook for being twice as big of an asshole?

And btw that whole notion that the tax cuts were primarily for the rich is another lie.

The Bush tax cuts took the top rate from 39.6 to 35%, and the bottom tax rate from 15% to 10%

That means that the people at the bottom got a 33% cut on their taxes, and the top got a 12% deduction in their taxes, the people at the bottom got a tax cut which was three times higher than the ones at the top.

#55     Jul 13, 2011
  6. Except that the very thing that contributed in large part to those deficits is presently untouchable? Looks like you may have a future in comedy as well. :p

#56     Jul 13, 2011
  7. BSAM

BSAM

Maxie, you've truly taken a step forward in your journey today. Now, don't let these ET liberals or ET wannabe conservatives tell you what to think. Just tell it like it really is.

#57     Jul 13, 2011
  8. That has already been established in full. What you seem to miss is that the very people who are running around like chickens with their heads cut off are the very same people who took Bush in stride and breathed a sigh of relief when Pastor Cheney told them that deficits don't matter. THOSE are the new assholes.

#58     Jul 13, 2011
  9. Max E.

Max E.

I have always hated all politicians, like i have said many times before, just because i despise liberals it doesnt mean that i actually like republicans, they are all almost the same bullshit in my eyes.

I have said it many times before, im a conservative, not a republican, republicans are assholes too, just not quite as big of assholes as democrats. Its quite simple, democrats want more government in my life, republicans want less, so while they may all be assholes, one side has an open agenda to try to make government as big as possible.

#59     Jul 13, 2011
  10. BSAM

BSAM

Actually, Obama reworked withholding taxes, beginning in January 2011, which takes more money out of a poor person's pay check. This fact has been overlooked by the vast majority. Obama's trying to help poor people??--Bullshit!

#60     Jul 13, 2011