Mitch McConnell fights GOP earmark ban

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Range Rover, Nov 9, 2010.

1. Please clarify: In not addressing the question, are you embarrassed by him, or are you defending him? Either way, the footwork is impressive.

#21     Nov 10, 2010
  2. I suspect you'll soon lose your taste for T as well. Time will tell.

#22     Nov 10, 2010
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Yes, as I am with most of OUR politicians. As YOU should be for being so utterly obsessed with OUR politics.

#23     Nov 10, 2010
  4. Tea Party is already losing it's direction as it's being subjugated by the good old boy network of the republican party. A much harder line needs to be taken with these candidates and they should be given NO slack. Right now, Rand Paul should be forced to resign. He is guilty of treason.

#24     Nov 10, 2010
  5. Careful, or you might get Trader666 on your tail. I once accused Index Piker, who said he'd be partial to the president being assassinated, as having treasonous sentiments. Trader666 went all pedantic on me, following me around and referring to some specific definition or other of the word. And while he still follows me around to this day, many months later, about my apparent ineptitude, he never once directly addressed Index Piker about his outrageous commentary. (Doesn't it scare you sometimes, when you see the caliber of the people standing on your side of the aisle?)

#25     Nov 10, 2010
  6. Not quite as scarey as those on the other side of the isle. Those who elect to walk the intellectually vacuous path of comfortable paranoid fantasies amuse rather than frighten me. That would be the Olbermans and Becks of the world, along with many of the keyboard warriors on this site, which sadly I find myself amongst them from time to time. It's easy to be brave from a distance when there are no consequences.

#26     Nov 10, 2010
  7. You're clearly the one who lacks brainpower:
    http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=3006911#post3006911

And if you don't want me to point out your stupidity, don't make stupid posts. Thinking you can make them with impunity by calling me a "stalker" only shows how infantile your thinking is. You should be getting an education instead of making an ass out of yourself here anyway.

#27     Nov 10, 2010
  8. I attack you because I support the Constitution and you oppose it. And especially because you oppose it as an outsider.

Treason is defined by Article Three of the Constitution, not by you, and freedom of speech is guaranteed by the First Amendment to the Constitution and you try to shut it down.

Get a life loser.

#28     Nov 10, 2010
    #29     Nov 10, 2010
  10. I had no idea he(Trader666 )was that sick :(

#30     Nov 10, 2010