Mitch McConnell fights GOP earmark ban

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Range Rover, Nov 9, 2010.

1. #11     Nov 9, 2010
  2. #12     Nov 10, 2010
  3. In effect you did, you disingenuous turd.

#13     Nov 10, 2010
  4. I cant help how you interpret or comprehend posts, I suggested you rethink your opinion.I also suggest you seek help before your stalking behavior gets any worse.

#14     Nov 10, 2010
  5. Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell is another worthless piece of shit and needs to be kicked to the curb with the rest of these good old boy assholes. Seems that even Rand Paul is hedging on earmarks. Kick his ass to the curb as well.
    And I don't give a shit about how small the earmarks are in relation to the overall budget. It's bad policy and greases the wheels for all other types of game playing.
    Obviously Repubs didn't get the message, which in my book makes them worse than Dems. At least the Dems are honest about spend, spend, spend. The Republican Party needs to be completely dismantled and/or replaced. Time to start working on a viable third party right now.

#15     Nov 10, 2010
  6. Hello

Hello

+1

#16     Nov 10, 2010
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Absolutely GD right!

#17     Nov 10, 2010
  8. #18     Nov 10, 2010
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

He's a US politician gabby. Non of your concern really.

#19     Nov 10, 2010
  10. Right now his loyalties appear to be in the camp of the good old boy republican club which makes him a worthless piece of shit, and a traitor to the Tea Party movement which got his dumbass elected. Didn't take long for him to sell out. Next election needs to be different. All candidates wanting my vote will need to have something other than a R or a D behind their names. Off with their heads. ALL OF THEM!

#20     Nov 10, 2010