Mit Romney accused of hiring illegal immigrants

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Dec 1, 2006.

1. Oh, so bending over pulling weeds in the hot sun is the same as being indoors in a department store...knowing that you have no real future beyond pulling weeds in the hot sun, trying to make money to support a family back in Guatemala....

#11     Dec 1, 2006
  2. I need to get out some tissues.

http://www.usimmigrationsupport.org/?NS_cid=1

I would direct our beloved immigrants to the local office of immigration and naturalization or the above website.

Becoming a legal citizen would go a long way in improving lifestyle. Become legal and you too can have all the benefits of the rest of the country...especially paying taxes.

#12     Dec 1, 2006
  3. You appear shallow when you argue these positions just for the sake of arguing.

If that Guatemalan feels so abused cutting lawns in California then he can always return to Guatemala. Why doesn't he? Because he's PUMPED to be making 10 bucks an hour. He feels like a lottery winner. Can you imagine the unmitigated joy an immigrant landscaper feels when he's able to buy a 12 year old used car with 150,000 miles on the odometer. Especially if you come from a village where no one you know has ever owned an automobile.

Everything in life is relative. I'd consider 10 an hour toiling if I had to run up and down a b-ball court everyday with a coach, fans and the media on my ass. However if you throw a few more zero's at the end of that wage it seems like the best work in the world.

#13     Dec 1, 2006
  4. jem

jem

What was Romney alternative.

Hey I will only hire landscapers who use legal workers.

UHHHH how many of those companies exist.

Secondly lets say he went out of his way to search for such a company.

Guys like zzz would be calling him a race hating, eliteist SOB.

#14     Dec 1, 2006
  5. I would call him a racist for following the proper spirit of the law?

Hey, either dismiss the word illegal, or enforce the law...

Given Romney campaigning so strongly for legal immigration and border control, the fact that he did not demand evidence of legals from the company he used (where is the outrage from Romney upon hearing that he may have been using illegals) is the problem for him...

#15     Dec 1, 2006
  6. You're intellectual dishonesty is truly staggering. What a blatant distortion.

Which of us wouldn't prefer working outside picking weeds to cleaning other peoples shit in a public toilet?

It's obvious that you don't have enough money to buy a plane ticket to and accommodation in a foreign country. If you did, you would know that working for USD $10/hour for 11 hours a day is a dream come true for literally billions of people. If you ever left your bachelor apatment, you would know this. You are a bachelor, right?

Nothing you say has any credibility whatsoever, because you will willfully distort, lie, evade and assert. Apparently you believe this counts as debate.

btw... thanks for giving up in the ID thread.

#16     Dec 1, 2006
  7. It's obvious which posters here have never done an honest days labor in their lives.

:(

#17     Dec 1, 2006
  8. ZZZZZzzzz why do I get the feeling you would find any work toiling.

#18     Dec 2, 2006
  9. "ZZZZZzzzz why do I get the feeling you would find any work toiling."

Because your brain is damaged...

#19     Dec 2, 2006
  10. He has a brain? :confused:

#20     Dec 2, 2006