MIT admissions dean had one year of college.........

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by flytiger, Apr 26, 2007.

1. Well done, Ms. Jones, you devil. (Part 7.) Count'm, 3 fake degrees... that takes balls.

Now, if you so much as get caught cheating on your SAT or "borrowing" from the internet on some silly high school assignment, your ass is grass, as far as getting into a good college. I say, let's throw the book at her: indict her for fraud (too bad "extreme hypocrisy" is not an indictable offense); have her barred from higher education for life; and see to it that she serve at least a few months in prison. No kidding.

#11     Apr 27, 2007
  2. Not that I approve of lying on resume...

Perhaps a degree was not even necessary for the job she was doing.

Or, perhaps K-12 back in the early '70s did such a good job ejercating the youngins....

Should people be hired for ability, potential or degrees?

#12     Apr 27, 2007
  3. Correct:

"Phillip L. Clay, M.I.T.’s chancellor, said in an interview that a college degree was probably not required for Ms. Jones’s entry-level job in the admissions office when she arrived in 1979."

Oh, great. As if that somehow turns her massive lifelong fraud into a harmless little incident. So, she pretty much made up her entire resume just for the hell of it? Or out of some deep mental problems? Or what? We're not talking about some minor, probably not uncommon, resume padding / embellishment here.

Good find, atticus, although I prefer this... the feisty fraudster in the flesh, from today's NY Times:

[​IMG]

Hmm... looking at that pic, maybe there is certain poetic justice here, after all.

#13     Apr 27, 2007
  4. neophyte321

neophyte321 Guest

#14     Apr 27, 2007