MissTick's ES Trading Journal

Discussion in 'Journals' started by MissTick, Sep 27, 2011.

1. GordonTheGekko

GordonTheGekko Guest

Good luck! Are you a woman?

#41     Oct 4, 2011
  2. I suspect you may move along the learning curve a bit faster if you posted charts with your entries and exits and reasons for each. There are some good traders here that I am sure will give you valuable comments.

#42     Oct 4, 2011
  3. MissTick

MissTick

Hello bmwhendrix,

I know and I will. But I am taking the advice of some of the the traders on this journal and at the moment just focusing on getting used to things and building my plan.

Once I have everything set and ready I will do that. The only problem is that so far may trades are very quick, so I am in for a few minutes just to make my 4 points give or take, so for me to post all of the charts may be a little unrealistic. Perhaps I should I just post one at the end of the day with the entries and exits. So a screen shot from Ninjatrader.

Thank you for your suggestions

MissTick

#43     Oct 5, 2011
  4. I like what this guy has to say about the "proper" use of a trading simulator.

http://www.cmegroup.com/education/videos.html#26

#44     Oct 5, 2011
  5. Are you a gekko?

#45     Oct 5, 2011
  6. pt199

pt199

Oh Miss Tick where are you??

Is this "another one bites the dust"

#46     Oct 12, 2011
  7. long@1194, scalp

#47     Oct 13, 2011
  8. flat@1197

just thought i'dthrow one out help journal

#48     Oct 13, 2011
  9. MissTick

MissTick

No I didn't bite the dust but after a conversation with one of your senior members here it became apparent that I am not ready to start trading. I am going back to the drawing boards to learn the real basics and will be back after Christmas :)

Thank you for your concern though!

#49     Oct 18, 2011