Mississippi, Kentucky, Georgia, Ohio, Alabama passing 6 week abortion ban bills

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Cuddles, May 10, 2019.

1. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

I cannot tell if you are serious or being sarcastic anymore. If I assume you are serious, then the flaw in this is that until they are ready for the "grinder", they'll be paid for with welfare and our taxes.

#51     Jun 12, 2019
  2. destriero

destriero

It’s 100% red states. I’ll pay over a mil in taxes in 2019 and perhaps 3-5K to support ‘em. Your party wants to populate the world... while your states take the brunt of it (state taxes). C’est la vie.

#52     Jun 12, 2019
  3. Cuddles

Cuddles

Not to mention the welfare and our taxes while in the military and if not dead only injured in combat.

#53     Jun 12, 2019
    Tsing Tao likes this.
  4. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

My states? I live in Florida.

My party? I'm a Libertarian. I voted for Trump last election, Romney before that, and Obama before that.

#54     Jun 12, 2019
  5. destriero

destriero

You defend the criminal daily in this forum.

#55     Jun 12, 2019
  6. Cuddles

Cuddles

#56     Nov 1, 2019
  7. Heres an idea take some responsibility or don't have a kid. Birth control exists, use it. I don't feel sorry for the people who can't or don't want to take responsibility.

#57     Nov 1, 2019
  8. Black_Cat

Black_Cat

df23p9.jpg

#58     Nov 1, 2019
    wildchild and PintoFire like this.
  9. wildchild

wildchild

What would these laws do?

They would limit the amount of time that babies in the womb could be murdered.

#59     Nov 1, 2019
  10. wildchild

wildchild

The current stand of the democrat party is abortion for any reason during any point in the pregnancy including partial birth abortion. They are murderers.

#60     Nov 1, 2019