Mississippi, Kentucky, Georgia, Ohio, Alabama passing 6 week abortion ban bills

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Cuddles, May 10, 2019.

1. carrer

carrer

Murder is a sin. You should not murder even the child is still in the womb.
    Not helping a refugee kid is not a sin.
    Pro life is not virtue signalling. So you cannot apply the same thinking from the left.

#11     May 10, 2019
  2. carrer

carrer

I thought women are equal as men and women are as strong as men, according to the left. Why do they need a special treatment?

My ideas are not outdated and it is very immature to accuse me of things that I am not going to do.

The universe has a law called the Law of Kamma. Committing abortion is a sin. And this law never gets outdated.

#12     May 10, 2019
    M.W. likes this.
  3. RedDuke

RedDuke

Says who? How about free health care for all these unaborted babies till they become adults????

#13     May 10, 2019
  4. exGOPer

exGOPer

Divorce is a sin, so is adultery - and yet your messiah is an expert at that sin.

Do not try to lecture when your own hands are bloody.

#14     May 10, 2019
  5. carrer

carrer

Adultery is definitely a sin and I do not support the action of committing adultery.

But Trump is elected by the people to fix and run the country, not a religious teacher.

#15     May 10, 2019
  6. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

He was elected by the pro slavery EC system,not the people.The people voted for Hillary Clinton.

#16     May 10, 2019
  7. RedDuke

RedDuke

we knew he is no choir boy, but but ....

Evengelical and right showed their true colors by voting in droves for the guy whose whole life stands against everything they claimed to hold dear.

You either have morals or you do not.

Fingers crossed all these stupid abortion bills will loose in court.

#17     May 10, 2019
  8. exGOPer

exGOPer

Then why are you preaching to me? And that too about abortion, something Trump's friends freely indulge in and very like he himself too.

#18     May 10, 2019
  9. how can people with an ounce of a brain not understand that this is none of their fucking business and only the mother's choice?

this is what you are proposing to support, you dumb fuck.
    Should 11-year-old girls have to bear their rapists' babies? Ohio says yes.
    https://www.chicagotribune.com/colu...beat-ohio-child-argentina-20190509-story.html

#19     May 10, 2019
    Tony Stark likes this.
  10. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

Your archaic religious beliefs are not a law and do not define morality. Live your life as you wish but stay out of other people's business. Democratic society respects individual rights and belief systems and ensures ignorant people like you cannot unduly interfere in the choices and life of others. You want to talk about maturity try bringing your belief system forward a few centuries first. So much immorality and mistreatment of women over many centuries have been done in the name of religion.

And seriously now, it's obvious you don't respect women as equals. In the name of your religion you seek to control them and their decisions. Maybe put that time into your own mental health instead and figure out why you are this way, why you can't let go of centuries old superstitions and beliefs that have caused so much unnecessary social upheaval, wars, and ruined lives over time.

#20     May 10, 2019