Mississippi, Alabama, Louisiana, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Tennessee, Kentucky

Discussion in 'Politics' started by exGOPer, Jan 16, 2018.

1. RRY16

RRY16

You can post all you want and you might not be TJustice but there Is zero doubt that you have other usernames or you share usernames with other sludge on here or you’re a bot/paid poster. I also wouldn’t be suprised if you’re that piss boy $matthew. He’s the king of multi nicks.

#31     Apr 15, 2019
    exGOPer likes this.
  2. At least I'm not being accused of being you, right?

I don't post enough to be paid, I'd imagine. I go both ways, usually supporting Trump, but sometimes ripping him a new one like no one else. I can't imagine any political organization or media group tolerating or paying for that. I heavily slam Obama and the Bushes, but have favorable things to say about Bill Clinton.

Would it be fair to say my "think" is not usually the same as the group "think"?

Edit: I have no other alts or social media accounts anywhere except MaximumPossibleSuffering here on ET.

#32     Apr 15, 2019
  3. RRY16

RRY16

You should actually try and find a job.

#33     Apr 15, 2019
  4. I have two jobs plus my ET trolling. In fact, this Friday was a sad day for me. I had to cut the US Treasury a big check for Federal Income Taxes and my estimated quarterly tax payments went up.

At least I know my tax money will be well spent. Not.

#34     Apr 15, 2019
  5. RRY16

RRY16

Don’t you rent a place with some Iranian dude and share a Morrocan GF.

#35     Apr 15, 2019
  6. I moved from Washington to Texas and am no longer rockin' with my Morrocan. Interestingly, the average height is a lot lower here than in Washington State.

#36     Apr 15, 2019
  7. I think I know what the issue is. Someone may have been sniffing around my IP addresses and or browser history and said something. I use several different electronics devices, travel, and clear my browser history from time to time, especially before and after online financial transactions. Again, I am the only user for MaximumPossibleSuffering and never had any alts.

#37     Apr 16, 2019
  8. smallfil

smallfil

Over 30,000 homeless in Los Angeles alone. Feces and needles in San Francisco streets, huge budget deficits every single year, higher income taxes, gas taxes, sales taxes, real estate taxes, filthy rich extreme liberals who are out of touch and feel everything is hunky dory. After all, they are gaming the system and continue to grow rich each day! Yeah, California, the Golden State of extreme liberalism! Meanwhile, you have legions of extreme liberal poor saps still hang on every word of their liberal masters. You see, they have not figured out that they are mere slaves at the Democrat liberal plantation! Guaranteed voters and Democrats do not have to give them too much either! Just enough to make them think the freebies will keep coming!

#38     Apr 16, 2019
  9. RRY16

RRY16

Smallfilly= TJustice

#39     Apr 16, 2019
  10. WeToddDid2

WeToddDid2

#40     Apr 16, 2019