Mississippi, Alabama, Louisiana, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Tennessee, Kentucky

Discussion in 'Politics' started by exGOPer, Jan 16, 2018.

1. LacesOut

LacesOut

Who cares? Irrelevant.

#21     Nov 24, 2018
  2. exGOPer

exGOPer

#22     Nov 25, 2018
    Cuddles likes this.
  3. wildchild

wildchild

#23     Nov 25, 2018
  4. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

Mississippi, Alabama, Louisiana, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Tennessee, Kentucky?

All great places to live.

#24     Nov 25, 2018
  5. Cuddles

Cuddles

[​IMG]

#25     Nov 25, 2018
  6. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Indeed

#26     Nov 25, 2018
  7. exGOPer

exGOPer

Found another Trump voter

[​IMG]

When police asked him if they could search the woods behind his home for missing 11-year-old Amberly Barnett, Christopher Madison assured them he’d already looked but found no sign of her.

The next morning, authorities returned to Madison’s residence, and this time, they found the body of Amberly, who’d been strangled to death. Madison is now charged in connection with the death of the girl, who was the niece of his girlfriend’s brother’s girlfriend.

These new details emerged Monday during a court hearing in Alabama, where a judge determined there was sufficient evidence for the capital murder case against Madison to proceed.

Several news agencies were in court for the hearing, where officials detailed the disturbing evidence they’ve allegedly amassed against Madison, 33, since his arrest earlier this month. He has not entered a plea to the charge he faces.

AL.com reports that authorities alleged Monday Madison has a bondage fetish and used a rope to kill Amberly.

[​IMG]

#27     Apr 15, 2019
  8. Where in the article did it say he voted for Trump? Even if he did, how does his actions impeach Trump supporters as a whole?

An old lawyer joke (or should it be considered an adage?), If the facts don't support your case, pound the law. If the Law is against your case, pound the facts. If both the law and the facts are against your case, pound the table.

That is all the Radical Leftists do, it seems, is "pound the table" with their false accusations, race baiting, red herrings, and ad hominem attacks.

#28     Apr 15, 2019
  9. RRY16

RRY16

TJustice is that you?

#29     Apr 15, 2019
  10. Gawd, you are the second person who thinks we may be the same person in the last 24 hours. Where is this coming from? Am I really going to have to read his posts for similarities?

No, I am not Tjustice. You can go back to your Nintendo now.

Edit: I wonder if someone is attempting to initiate a false accusation of me having multiple users in order to shut me up? After all, it is the Radical Leftist way.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2019
    #30     Apr 15, 2019