missing in action- jmowery1987etc.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by zdreg, Sep 23, 2006.

1. zdreg

zdreg

what happened to jmowery1987. he turned out to be quite knowledgable.

2. I saw this coming a while back:

Question is, is he ever going to come back?

3. guy was young, unfortunately not capitlized enough to make it by himself; he was dedicated tho and seem to have a lot of qualities. he should have gone prop and would have not regret it imo. hope he'll be back, he could make it work.

4. zdreg

zdreg

how do you know he was not capitalized enough?

5. zdreg

zdreg

he is not the kind of person to sulk, he would not leave without a word except under the most dire of circumstances. I PMed him with no response.

6. innit obvious?

7. He claimed he was prop:

"Going prop was the wisest dicision in my trading career.... I finally could afford to day-trade stocks." 05-07-06 07:58 PM

8. The guy is smart and articulate and well read in trading. That said, he offered a lot of advice that I felt was just a regurgitation of his studying the subject, yet he pontificated it like he was the Zen Master.

His real problem was he was a thin skinned whiner/crybaby. For example his open warfare against a well known piece trading software.

9. zdreg

zdreg

no. . please show that he had inadequate capital.

10. go trough his first posts; he opend a retail acct with a touch over 1k bucks to trade ym and lost it all in a month or so. after that he didnt trade for quite a while and never had enough to trade equities. not sure he ever went prop, despite of what he says.

#10     Sep 25, 2006