Missiles loaded for launch; N Korea warns all ambassadors to leave

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Grandluxe, Apr 5, 2013.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

I wonder what would happen if we and the rest of the world just ignored N Korea. No responses nothing mentioning them in the news, nothing. Just act like they don't even exist.

#11     Apr 6, 2013
  2. LEAPup

LEAPup

That usually works with children. After all, their "leader" is obviously a child. A fat one with a wickedly evil haircut. I'd rather shoot his barber than him. LOL!:D

#12     Apr 7, 2013
  3. pspr

pspr

I think that is the "make me look skinnier and taller" haircut. Someone should tell him that it isn't working. :D

#13     Apr 7, 2013
  4. I agree with Buchanan. NK isn't going to get anymore rational or easier to deal with, and they'll have more weapons. Kim just punking Obama won't help.
    http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/u-working-escalate-north-korean-standoff-094001335--politics.html

#14     Apr 9, 2013
  5. benwm

benwm

Appeasement didn't work work too well with Hitler. Let's hope we don't later come to regret inaction now whilst it's possible to replace this nutjob.

I feel sorry for the people starving in North Korea whilst this fat poncy turd struts around. We should really do something rather than ignoring their plight for another fifty years.

#15     Apr 9, 2013
  6. pspr

pspr

N.K. tells foreigners to leave S.K. Nuclear war imminent!

North Korea on Tuesday ratcheted up its hostile rhetoric by urging all foreign companies and tourists in South Korea to evacuate, saying the two countries are on the verge of nuclear war, while also pulling workers out of a jointly-run factory complex with the South.

Analysts see a direct attack on Seoul as extremely unlikely, and there are no overt signs that North Korea's 1.2 million-man army is readying for war, let alone a nuclear one. South Korea's military has reported missile movements on North Korea's east coast but nothing pointed toward South Korea.

Still, North Korea's earlier warning that it won't be able to guarantee the safety of foreign diplomats after April 10 has raised fears that it will conduct a missile or nuclear test, resulting in U.S. retaliation.

Officials in Seoul say North Korea has already completed preparations for a mid-range missile launch from its east coast tomorrow.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/0...ers-in-south-korea-to-evacuate/#ixzz2Q18N0ABu

#16     Apr 9, 2013
  7. April 10 in PyongYang. Time to fire. BOOM.

#17     Apr 9, 2013
  8. haha he does look ridiculous.

Know what would work? Like Reagan, who ASSURED the ussr that he would absolutely respond in kind to a nuclear strike, we need obama to man up (<--lol) get on the horn with this pudgy piece of shit, or better yet GO THERE, look him straight in his fat face and tell him:

"I am here to assure you that our relationship does not need to be this way, that the US has no desire for conflict with your nation, and that we respect your sovereignty. We have both done our part to escalate things to this high level of tension. To prove that we desire peace we will begin drawing down our forces in the region immediately. However, if you attack us or our allies, or if a bluff goes awry, there is no turning back. We have sympathy for the people of NK, but we will defend ourselves and our allies. In the event of an attack against us, killing YOU will be our primary objective, and we will not cease our efforts until our goal has been achieved.. fat boy."

Three birds with one stone, we can leave while saving face, OUR troops are not in danger if shtf, AND this soft, lavish living scumbag won't do a thing.. if he believes what was said to him.

#18     Apr 9, 2013
  9. pspr

pspr

Then, if we were real lucky, little kim would pull out his pistol and shoot Obama between the eyes and we would continue with the plan Obama just outlined. Everybody would go away happy. :D

#19     Apr 9, 2013
  10. lol yes, best of both worlds!

#20     Apr 9, 2013