Missiles Flying

Discussion in 'Politics' started by vanzandt, Sep 14, 2017.

1. vanzandt

vanzandt

2. Fool me once...shame on you -- Fool me twice...shame on Me, o_O

Why is Japan allowing North Korea to test missiles over their country...Japan is just sitting idle and allowing it like pussies,

If North Korea tested missiles over the US or China or Russia...that joke of a country would be dust right now.

3. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

[​IMG]

Clubber Lang likes this.
  4. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

[​IMG]

5. It's complicated and it is a tinderbox. The United States is obligated by treaty to help defend Japan. That was part of the deal in exchange for their agreeing to largely demilitarize after ww2- at least its offensive capacity- in exchange for our being able to have bases on Japanese soil. So they similarly are asking why the United States is not taking care of business as agreed. And there is a lot of pressure on the homefront in Japan among the nationalists to boot the americans out and ramp up their military and take care of themselves. That may sound good but it works against stability in the region- particular since the japanese and the chinese like to go to war with each other whenever they get a chance.

No punchline or disagreement here. Just sayin it is a tinderbox because we are trying get our own shiite together and figure out our plan- meanwhile we are obligated by treaty to protect both south korea and japan so they could pop off and have us in a war tomorrow. And of course Chubby gets to decide when he goes nuts, not us.

It's all lots of fun for china which is gaming us bigtime, except they dont want a war that ends out with american occupation of the north or south korea taking over the north. Dangerous game they be playing. They dont necessarily have a fine tuning knob on that little game they are playing with us - ie. supporting north korea to be a pain in our arse but not to the point that war breaks out.

6. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

The US is responsible for protecting them,South Korea too.

7. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Time for another warning Mr President.

[​IMG]

http://www.latimes.com/politics/was...h-korea-of-fire-and-1502220642-htmlstory.html

Trump warns North Korea of 'fire and fury'

President Trump, facing a growing nuclear threat from North Korea, warned the country on Tuesday against any new provocations and issued his own threat of "fire and fury like the world has never seen."

"North Korea best not make any more threats to the United States,” Trump told reporters from the clubhouse of his golf course in Bedminster, N.J., where he was being briefed separately on the opioid epidemic. “They will be met with fire and the fury like the world has never seen.”

8. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

And when Trump provides the 'fire and fury' I am sure you will be the first to criticize him.

Tsing Tao likes this.
  9. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

I have no doubt a man who can't put together a matching suit is the right man for the job.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 14, 2017

10. And if some Americans get killed, all the better, to the lefties because they hate America.

We do not have to look very far to see examples of that kind of individual, do we.

#10     Sep 14, 2017