Missiles Flying!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by vanzandt, Apr 6, 2017.

1. vanzandt

vanzandt

We launched the "Tommy Boys".
    $1.6 Million/copy.
    50 of em.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2017
  2. Good1

Good1

I'm curious, how do you describe yourself? Democrat? Liberal? Social Justice Warrior?

3. vanzandt

vanzandt

:D:D
    I think for myself brother.
    I have no need to join any ideology or don their jersey because they're all a bunch of fucking crooks and/or zealots. ALL OF THEM.
    I'm my own man. I don't follow crowds.
    But if I was forced to chose...libertarian... and only in the sense that the govt gets into too many peoples lives..
    Does that answer your question?

piezoe, BONECRUSHER and Max E. like this.
  4. Good1

Good1

Yes i just wanted to know what kind of fools are wishing to willfully take the stupid side of an obvious false flag, in their thirst for blood.

5. vanzandt

vanzandt

I'm only posting the news and the cost brother.
    I had nothing to do with pushing the buttons.
    And I'm smart enough to know....that I know absolutely 1/1000 of of whats really going on. As do you.
    Don't believe anything you read, I don't care which "team" it comes from.
    If I don't know all the "FACTS" ... I can't give an opinion. Thats called being smart where I come from.
    Ask me something that I am knowingly (factually) informed on and I will opine all day.

piezoe and Tony Stark like this.
  6. Max E.

Max E.

1.6 million per bomb to bomb a bunch of cavemen whose lives are worth like 3 American dollars.

Sad day IMO when will we fucking learn, BushBama created a total clusterfuck in the middle east now we are going to solve it with even more bombs, its incredible how fucking stupid our leaders are.

Only thing we can hope for now is that Trump is a heartless bastard and they just carpet bomb assad out of existence with no concern for human life, so that we dont end up with Americans on the ground. :D

Tony Stark likes this.
  7. Max E.

Max E.

I already said it yesterday, but for the traders here, look for defense stocks tomorrow, provided the market doesnt get crushed so badly it brings down everything.

LLL, NOC, LMT, etc.......

8. vanzandt

vanzandt

What worries me now is N Korea. Because he won't back down and he see's that Trump means business.
    Within the week I predict we'll be getting headlines that Kim Jong-un is moving troops and equipment down to the 38th.
    Tensions are going to escalate on the Korean peninsula because of this. Unless Trump convinces China to change course.

9. Max E.

Max E.

What happened to the lefts narrative that Trump is putins puppet? Looks like that just exploded in their face like a tomahawk missile. :D

pinabetal likes this.
  10. vanzandt

vanzandt

#10     Apr 6, 2017