missed work beacause i was in jail overnight - advice please

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by OTCkrak, Feb 7, 2009.

1. the only job you need is a blowjob ROFL! :D

#41     Feb 8, 2009
  2. bronks

bronks

Who gives a fuck you little nerd. Grow up and hatch some balls. If I was arraigning you, you'd be denied bail just for being a pussy.

#42     Feb 8, 2009
  3. (OTC's Dad) :D

#43     Feb 8, 2009
  4. I agree. I dont think Baron is giving thought to the number of lives ruined by people posting off-topic threads in the chit chat section

#44     Feb 9, 2009
  5. Well I was driving in Maryland Sunday night and my 3rd break light on the Window was out.

The cop believe it or not, pulled me over for that and wrote me a fix it ticket since I don't drink or drive or speed here since they have a speed trap ever few blocks.

So I went online and it says that in Maryland you only need 2 break lights in the back of your car.

I will still go and try to get it fixed but I printed that out to take with me to the police department to ask them to show me the law that says I need the 3rd break light working.

Fucking pigs!!!

#46     Feb 9, 2009
  6. trendo

trendo

Could it be that you were in violation of federal law?

#47     Feb 9, 2009
  7. You must have been in Montgomery County. They’ve really gone overboard with the speed cameras. Today I was driving in an area I haven’t been in a year and noticed they put up speed cameras on the main road that usually has a 45 mph limit. Of course they put them right at the school where the speed limit suddenly drops to 30.

Personally I’ve been pulled over probably about 4 times in the past 2 years and they always let me go because I deliver pizza. I drive up to 12 or 1 in the morning, so it’s pretty easy to spot me.

#48     Feb 11, 2009
  8. Check the cornholio for signs of trauma.

#49     Feb 11, 2009
  9. trapstar

trapstar

Cops are pigs!
    Spent 3 days in jail over a lie from my exwife(the pig was her best friend) I got set up. But I had the balls to plead not guilty, could've done a year if convicted. The cops told me to plead no contest on the way 2 jail. I didn't and trial came along, and the cop and my ex wife didn't show up so they dropped the case.
    Now if I knew I was guilty I would plead no contest like I did with the SEC, lol

#50     Feb 11, 2009