Miss Utah Botches Answer About Women's Pay

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Jun 17, 2013.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

Because you were inebriated?
    :D

#11     Jun 18, 2013
  2. LEAPup

LEAPup

Damn, she's so sexy! As stated above, it's best to just turn down the volume.:D

#12     Jun 18, 2013
  3. pspr

pspr

Yeah! I'm sort of a shy person (as you can tell here on ET) so it takes several drinks before I become out going, so to speak. :D

#13     Jun 18, 2013
  4. Who cares what her politics are? They should just limit these contests to lingerie and various bikinis. You're lucky enough to be with a woman like that you don't talk world affairs. You just bend her over and say, honest, I'm only going to stick the head in. Get's'em every time.:eek: :eek: :eek:

#14     Jun 18, 2013
  5. LEAPup

LEAPup

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D
    Wish I had a dollar for every time I've used that line. Guess I'm not alone in that one. Wonder how many of us have used that one?:D

#15     Jun 18, 2013
  6. pspr

pspr

LOL. They should have their vocal chords snipped at birth. Restore world order! :D :D

#16     Jun 18, 2013
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

EXACTLY! It's BEAUTY contest for crying out loud.

The spelling bee is in the auditorium across the street.

#17     Jun 18, 2013
  8. pspr

pspr

That's right! They should quit asking them questions suitable only for a MENSA meeting!

Let's see who can wear the smallest bikini. Then how about a mud pit fight? :D

#18     Jun 18, 2013
  9. It has been my life long mission to assist women in embracing their inner slut. I can proudly claim mission accomplished on more than one occassion. Future generations will thank us.:p

#19     Jun 18, 2013
  10. Or hide the butt plug. Now I'd tune in for that.:D

#20     Jun 18, 2013