Miss Teen USA 2007 - South Carolina answers a question

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by brownsfan019, Aug 28, 2007.

1. hcour

hcour Guest

Guffaw! Stereotyping all us dumb southern rednecks, eh? Somebody's ignorance is showing in this thread and it ain't Miss SC's.

Btw, the girl is nervous, not dumb. And she had the balls to go on tv this morning and face the music.

Harold (just another dumb SC hick)

#11     Aug 28, 2007
  2. MattSF

MattSF

Third option: dumb and nervous. Seems like a nice girl, but those genes have run their course. If you listen closely you can hear the hamster-wheel creaking.

#12     Aug 28, 2007
  3. bighog

bighog Guest

The South will rise again. :D

#13     Aug 28, 2007
  4. about her being hot and what not...

Maybe I'm getting old, but what 18 year old with professional hair, makeup, and wardrobe isn't hot?

If she's 18 and not fat, she's hot.

#14     Aug 28, 2007
  5. maxpi

maxpi

I watched the video, I barely got out with my mind intact.

#15     Aug 28, 2007
  6. Honestly, im surprised she can stand or walk, i guess she must have for the swimsuit competition. Or is that illegal in s.Carolina?:)

(links didnt work, coudnt check it )

#16     Aug 30, 2007
  7. Banjo

Banjo

Home schooled

#17     Aug 30, 2007
  8. Ouch:D
    Seriously though, she can stand and walk, maybe even make a hot beverage of some sort, right? Without supervision?

#18     Aug 30, 2007
  9. sim03

sim03

The first link above of her original "performance" still works fine, plus there are many other versions of that on YouTube and elsewhere.

The second link of her Today Show debut has been deleted from YouTube, maybe by NBC copyright infringement goons. Simply search YouTube for "Lauren Upton" and sort by date. Here are at least 2 more identical clips of that, one by the same user as the deleted one, strangely enough:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HoVFr3-Nhs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bje-EH4-Jkk

Enjoy.

#19     Aug 30, 2007
  10. neophyte321

neophyte321 Guest

#20     Aug 30, 2007