Miss Teen USA 2007 - South Carolina answers a question

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by brownsfan019, Aug 28, 2007.

1. balda

balda

2. I have a feeling that 50% of South Carolina residents would have said the same thing.

I heard a rumor she was the valedictorian of her South Carolina high school. :D

3. sim03

sim03

Miss Lauren Caitlin Upton is hot (and knows it) and dumb (and doesn't care). As long as she has the ability to... move her lips, she's got all it takes to be a winner in life, on top of being a genetic lottery winner.

The real shocker is these beauty pageants actually having so-called interview question rounds. Apparently, 2 hours of pure unadulterated wholesome PG T&A in prime time wouldn't score high enough ratings by itself, among that highly desirable men 12-79 perv demographic.

4. Just LOL..

One of the few times in life I am actually speechless...

5. Daxtrader

Daxtrader

Goddamn she's hot!

She tries to redeem herself here:

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/oeidv2cMytk"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/oeidv2cMytk" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

6. Those jeans are just painted on her. Gotta go hunt her down and add her as another notch on the belt....

...when she officially turns 18, that is...

7. "Some-ahh people out there in our Nation don't have maps" ... "such as South Africa and the Iraq ... everywhere like, such as; and I believe that they should, uh, our education over here in the US should help the US, or.. or should help South Africa; it should help the Iraq and the Asian countries, so we will be able to build up our future, or..."

The South Africa and Iraq comments were a nice touch.

8. sim03

sim03

She said she was 18 (I swear, Your Honor). It's at the 3m37s mark of the Today Show clip. Knock yourself out.

9. I should also like to ask her a question of very important social significance.

#10     Aug 28, 2007