Miss California Assailed By Gays For Defending Marriage

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AAAintheBeltway, Apr 20, 2009.

1. Why are you speaking in the past tense?

#11     Apr 20, 2009
  2. Why is it that we don't hear anybody speak out against government involvement in all marriage (gay or straight)?

Marriage is a religious institution. It should have nothing to do with the government.

#12     Apr 20, 2009
  3. Who is talking about the bedroom? I don't care that you suck cock. But why should MY TAX DOLLARS pay death benefits to your homo husband? Is incest legal? Or bigamy? Then why is same-sex any more protected than other forms of alt marriage.

#13     Apr 20, 2009
  4. Mercor

Mercor

Marriage is a "legal bubble".
    The purpose was to protect children in case one parent dies or is injured. Assets are consider owned by both spouses. Each spouse is automatically a beneficiary to any insurance polices in the other spouses name.

This legal bubble is intended to keep the State from taking assets ond denying the children of their current lifestyle.

Once children are removed from the equation there is no need for a legal bubble.

#14     Apr 20, 2009
  5. dsq

dsq

Why should gay people have to pay death benefits from their taxes to you and your 1st cousin?

I bet gay people have a MUCH higher per capita income and pay much more in taxes than the holier than thou biggots like you.
    You seem very scared about yourself.Do you have an affinity for closets?You sound scared of gays and your sexuality.Dont lash out.Get help.Call up your local 'log cabin'.

#15     Apr 20, 2009
  6. WTL

WTL

Can't two common law spouses just sign a contract between them stating joint ownership of assets?

#16     Apr 20, 2009
  7. maxpi

maxpi

I hate queers. I worked with some queer guys, liked working with them, liked them as fellow humans, but on the political playing field... I hate them bigtime. They represent the open minded left to me, if you disagree they think they have the right to "leap on the stage and rip the tiara off of you". That is what that blogger, Perez Hilton, said he would do if she won the title...

You guys do each other in the hairy stinking asshole and want us to accept you as married couples? Get lost. You brought us AIDS and refused to close the bath houses where you sell dope and live out your sexual addictions, now you brought us flesh eating bacteria and still refuse to close the bath houses... get off the world fags... politically that is, I mean "get off the world" only in the most loving and proactive sense of those words.... because I love contributing to your health care costs, I really do... and seeing how the big bad queers can dominate a forum, I really enjoy that too...

#17     Apr 20, 2009
  8. You do realize anal sex is not restricted to homosexual relationships?

#18     Apr 20, 2009
  9. And what percentage of straight couples engage in anal sex vs gay couples who engage in anal sex?

Do you seriously want to compare the two?

#19     Apr 20, 2009
  10. Yes, they can.

They claim that this is the reason why they want gay marriage legalized. Fact is, they can legally accomplish the same thing right now without marriage.

#20     Apr 20, 2009