Mirus rates for YM

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by ranger64, Feb 13, 2009.

1. YM is now 4.40 per roundturn, it was 3.94 before february. The CME has increased the exchange rate for the YM by 46 cents, so now you´re paying the same as for ES and NQ. Are there any brokers where you still pay significantly less than 4 dollars per roundturn as a small size trader?

2. Looks like the CME wants to kill off the YM.

How many RTs a month do you do? If you do more than 274 RTs a month Transact Futures charges $3.76 RT for ES, NQ and YM.

3. I do about 300-500 rt/month. What do they charge for the first 274 contracts? Is the transact platform as fast/reliable as Ninja/Zenfire?

4. bbqbbq

bbqbbq

try infinity or amp futures

5. If the CME has increased the exchange rate by 46 cents for YM I would think everyone is going to increase their commissions.

6. Anyone compared the 2 ?

7. kxvid

kxvid

Try velocity they charge 3.00/rt if you can stand ninjatrader/tt.

8. how much does velocity charge for ninja/tt on the treasuries futures?

9. PeterM

PeterM

I've compared the two and am still comparing them. Infinity/TransAct has good rates, and their feed is fast & excellent. Never had any execution problems YET. But I have lost the connection during trading hours at times when, luckily, I was flat. Each of those times, my connections to Ninja/Zen and IB kept going. For me, the amazing capabilities of the NinjaTrader platform trumps everything else.

10. geoMEAN

geoMEAN

Can't say anything about Infinity as I haven't tried them but I have been using Ninja/zen-fire with Mirus for over a year and a half and I have NEVER had their connection go down. Sure my ISP has gone down (THANKS COMCAST!!!) but none of the disconnects I've had were because of Mirus. Their reliability is 110% in my opinion based on experience.

#10     Apr 28, 2009