Mirus Futures - $500 Commission Credit for Account Transfers by April 1st

Discussion in 'Events' started by Mirus_Bob, Mar 9, 2012.

1. Mirus_Bob

Mirus_Bob

Mirus is excited to announce our special March offer; a $500 commissions credit for transferring accounts!

Experience the award-winning technology, support and service of
    Mirus Futures through this special introductory offer designed for
    active futures traders.

Transfer your existing trading account to Mirus before April 1st, 2012,
    and receive up to a $500 commission credit on trades placed
    prior to June 30th.

Program Requirements:
    • Must be an account transfer.
    • Account must be funded by April 1st, 2012, with $5000 minimum.
    • Commissions credit will be applied as a $0.25 credit per contract at the end of each
    month based on Mirus Standard Rates.

Click Here to Apply

Mirus Futures is a leading brokerage focused on implementing advanced technology, service, and support to a wide range of traders and money managers. With connections to leading exchanges like CME, CBOT, NYMEX, ICE, and Eurex, Mirus provides direct access to the most popular futures markets with competitive commissions and low day-trading margins.

Speak to a Sales Rep today! info@mirusfutures.com 800-496-1683

FULL RISK DISCLOSURE: Futures trading contains substantial risk and is not for every investor. An investor could potentially lose all or more than the initial investment. Risk capital is money that can be lost without jeopardizing ones financial security or life style. Only risk capital should be used for trading and only those with sufficient risk capital should consider trading. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results.

Risk Disclosure | Privacy Policy

2. TX.mkrr

TX.mkrr

What another slap in the face to existing customers. not only did you hit us with a $25 inactivity fee....now you giving new customers $500 credits if they transfer in.

What about all of us customers that have been with you already? Give us $500 credit. we are the ones that have already been obviously over paying by 25 cents. I am seriously reaching my end with you guys...I am reading all over the internet that Zenfire is offline alot. That is is better to use rithmic directly. That Zenfire is just an add on to Rithmic.

You guys better have a good reason not to comp us or I am out!!!!

3. I agree about the existing customer thing, but most financial firms do this -- they entice new customers and give a big f' you to existing customers.

I guess they don't care about pissing off current customers, they just want to get new ones.