MintBroker - Any reviews?

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by Deenius, Aug 17, 2018.

1. Andras

Andras

Someone I know uses Mint Broker Uk, he suggested to me a few months back. I was already using Forexchief at the times and still is. He said its a good choice for a broker.

#11     Aug 16, 2019
  2. Pkay

Pkay

Have you started using it?

#12     Aug 23, 2019
  3. Deenius

Deenius

SureTrader and Mint Broker are the same company (or group of companies).

They even share their employees! I was contacted by representative of Mint Broker, Mr. Pedro Hanna. The same guy who works for SureTrader.

#13     Aug 30, 2019
  4. Croxy

Croxy

SureTrader, SpeedTrader, MintBroker International, MintBroker Global etc - all the same family of frauds. Unfortunately, I did not know earlier.....When Suretrader stopped to work, I wanted to return my money into my bank account. MintBroker sent my money with, probably in purpose, incomplete order to my bank, but the bank had to return money because the order was not completed in accordance with international rules. I asked again Suretrader to return my money, but in vain. Since that Suretrader is offline, Suretrader Support does not answer to my emails, MintBroker did not send money with correct order and my money is stolen. And I am almost sure that I am not only one whose money was stolen recently. The game is old: open a company, take money, open new company, again take money, open the third company and so on.....

#14     Dec 24, 2019
  5. Zor_Champ

Zor_Champ

And, you know, that they all belong to the same fraudster

https://www.tradingschools.org/reviews/sure-trader-guy-gentile/

#15     Dec 25, 2019
    Croxy likes this.